Miss Piggy Went Brunette!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Speaking as a brown-haired person who recently changed my hairstyle for the first time in - well, more or less ever - I have to say that I actually like it.

I did know one blonde woman who chaged her hair to brown quite clearly because she wanted to have less fun...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Miss Piggy: "Moi prefers Variety, but then again, moi loves any magazine of that class."

Seriosuly, though, the key to Miss Piggy's hair is variety. Blonde, Gold, Dark, variety is good.

Xerus

Reaction score
Piggy sure looks different with black hair. Almost like Petunia Pig from Looney Tunes.

dpurves

Reaction score
Thumbs down! I don't particularly care for Miss Piggy as a blonde either, but this dark hair has got to go.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I liked her TMS hair, when it was really, really light brown. It was essentially blonde, but not platinum. It was very flowy. That's my favourite Piggy hair do.

The best example google can give me is this picture.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
That's kind of like one of my friends hair did. She was a blond, but now she is a brunette. She didn't color her hair, it just naturally went to brown, a light brown but not a dark brown.

Maybe that situation is just like Piggy's. Her hair just went brown. That or she is just experimenting with her hair.

ryan

edible eye

Reaction score
I kinda like it. :smile: And as it's been said, it's better than the short hair with bangs...too Martha Stewart.