Miss Piggy's Karate

Xerus

Reaction score
Where do you suppose Miss. Piggy learned her karate moves from? I'm thinking that she had a wise teacher who taught her the martial arts before she met Kermit. And I also wonder how this teacher would feel hearing how Piggy uses her karate for negative things like bullying people and striking them just for making her mad or irritated?

beforemyway

Reaction score
hah! that'd be an interesting thought... I mean, if she actually took caratee, would they let her get very far if she didn't also learn to control her temper??

Beauregard

Reaction score
It would make an interesting movie: Piggy's early years. Better than K's Swamp Years, me thinks.

Bea:embarrassed:{Feeling sick at the thought of KSY}regard

MuppetAlex

Reaction score
:eek: maybe that's why she came to the muppets beacause she wasn't allowed to do karatee any more.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Maybe it was Nanny, back in the old days...while the others slept.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Maybe it was Nanny, back in the old days...while the others slept.
HA ha ha ha!!!
Maybe she got a two bit role in an early 70's Kung-Fu flick.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Now that you mention it, maybe she did have a bit role opposite David Carradine in the Kung Fu movies.

No wait, I just did some research. She taught Bruce Lee everything he knew. Sounds like she was one tough broad. Go Nanny, go!

backpacker

Reaction score
that topic reminds me of the Cheryl Land episode...Piggy using Kermit to practise her karate moves.Poor frog....