Moderator Appreciation

superfan

Reaction score
Yup, you guys certainly have had your hands full lately!
Keep up the good work. We all appreciate it! :smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
I think you moderators do a splendid job. I am very impressed with how well said your posts are, how fair you try to be, and how fun and friendly you are in general. Mega appreciation from me for the job you do and the wonderful forum we have here as we all enjoy the continuation (as well as reminiscing and rewatching) of the legacy of the muppets started by Jim Henson.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I love their dedication to the forums. They go out of their personal time to make sure everyones happy and I love em for it.

BEAR

Reaction score
All these folks work so hard, especially Kevin these days. They are all very appreciated. Thanks for everything!:smile: :mad: :embarrassed:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yeah; this thread really needs to go specifivcally to Kevin, he's been pullin' serious over time. I miss Jamie and even Phil and Cindy who've been very busy I'd imagine with Preston; but it's the Fozmeister who gets all the cred right now.

*Stands and applauds Kevin

unclematt

Reaction score
Hats off to Kevin but has there really been a big problem within the MC forums. I would think that I am here regularly enough to notice but maybe I am not.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You guys, who contribute good information and positive responses, are the ones who help keep things clean and smooth around here. Sure, the mod's have to police things from time-to-time, but those who keep our jobs easier by participating and being constructive rather than destructive--Cheers to you!!

It's all a group effort, gang. Not just moderators. It's me, it's you, it's the newbies and the oldies, it's US who believe in the message Jim Henson gave us years ago and who carry that message along now in our ideas and posts and the "lead by positive example" who make MC a great place!

Thanks for the cheers in my direction, it's good to know I'm appreciated, but I appreciate all of you, too.

It's our community, let's keep it clean and friendly so others will wanna move in!

Luke

Reaction score
Yay for Kev, The other Mods, Home Popped Popcorn, Toffee Apples, and last but not least Karate Kid films 1-3 (not the one with the girl in it though). A big cheer to you all!

From Da Penguin Meister

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Ah, that infernal girl Karate Kid. Let's just pretend it never happened and maybe it will go away.