"Mokey Mondays"---FR screencaps starring Mokey

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I forgot: Did we ever see the beast?

Fun pictures. I love how brightly colored Fraggles are!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
They are quite a colorful group, aren't they? I love the second-to-last one. Shock! Awe! Amazement! And the fifth one is great too, though I can't tell from here if the primary emotion is tenderness or terror. A bit of both, perhaps? Anyway... Only one left!! Will there be a second edition? *vows to buy the first season DVD before the year is out*
Erin

Jackie

Reaction score
Even though the pictures aren't the best of quality it is amazing because they look awesome! The only way I can explain it is that they are almost how I picture my memories of Fraggle Rock as a kid. Not quite as clear and perfect as we can view them now on the DVDs. Plus memories fade and get a little grainy. That's how I remember Fraggle Rock! I love it! Thanks for taking the time to post these Byron!!! :smile:

I can't wait for Season 2 next week! :excited:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Well Jackie, I've never thanked anyone before for telling me my hard work "isn't of the best quality", but I think I know what you mean, lol!

Really!

I do!

:stick_out_tongue:

These are from the DVDs, I just do them with my digital camera zoomed in on "pause".

And speakin' of DVDs, here is the final installment of season! "New Trash Heap in Town"! Classic Mokey & Gobo! :big_grin:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=bcgjgyi.3jcxd14q&Uy=vsinjw&Ux=0

Thanks to all the viewers, and especially the "commenters"---I've really appreciated the nice feedback and comments! It's been fun! :smile:

Jackie

Reaction score
We demand the next season!

Really!

We do!!

FRYMYHIDE!!!

Your work was exceptional!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Ack! I ain't even gotten to watch Season 2 yet!

Really!

I ain't!

FRYMYHIDE!!!

Thank you though!! There may be more in the future, I'm just ultra busy lately...

Jackie

Reaction score
Oh i know what you mean!

I have my shiny new DVD's sitting next to me and I haven't even been able to watch one episode! It is killing me!

~MTH