1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Money help for Christmas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alvin, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Hello friends...I am not even sure if this prudent or right but I had to try something. If you take this message down I understand. I am simply putting it out there for anyone that is somewhat OK for the holidays and can give a little extra to help a fellow in need...I would appreciate it. This Christmas will bring nothing to myself or my family unless a miracle happens. I have been unemployed and still looking for work. But this year Christmas will have a bad tone in my house, cause we have nothing. I just thought I would ask my fellow puppeteers to consider helping a fellow and his family out if you can. I understand everyone is struggling, but I had to try something. if you can help just contact me callbeyond@gmail.com Thank you and I hope you all have a great holiday.
  2. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

wanted to thank the couple of you that have responded...means alot.