Monsters Inc. on Video an' DVD!!!!

beaker

Reaction score
Veggie Tales, 8 Crazy Nights, and Treasure Island...finally holiday animated features for the Christian, Jewish, and Pagan Pirate kids out there:wink: I joke, I kid.

>>>What's Channukka?<<<

Wasnt that Han Solo's co pilot? *ba dum dum!* I'll be performing at the Beth B'Nai temple on 5th street if ya wanna catch my act!

And to Dr Tooth, the only part of Ice Age I liked was Sid the Sloth and the Ray Ramano Wooly Mammoth. I could totally envision
Sid the Sloth as a Muppet character!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Am I the only one who get annoyed when people use the word 'totally' as an adverb?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Totally....okay, you were totally aching for that response. Eeeek! Now I can't stop it! Geez, thanx a lot! :eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

And to Dr Tooth, the only part of Ice Age I liked was Sid the Sloth and the Ray Ramano Wooly Mammoth. I could totally envision
Sid the Sloth as a Muppet character!
Add Skratt and the Tai Kwan Dodos, and that's my list.

Okay, I can't spell that either. I need a dictionary, or to download SPELL CHECK strait to my brain!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Am I the only one who get annoyed when people use the word 'totally' as an adverb?<<<

Hey, are you dissing on Californa vernaculair? You know that's the language Janice uses, like fer sure!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I'm having trouble coming up with a proper responce to this one.

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Not to actually bring this back on topic......:rolleyes: but I've had about sixteen conversations with people about the Monsters DVD. Seems like everyone I talk to says to some effect, "After watching those extras, I wish I worked for Pixar."

I bet Pixar was deluged with resumes after this release.