MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: I'd been wondering where Jana was...*to Grace, suspiciously* You don't like bagels? How do you feel about donuts? *eyes narrow*

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: Donuts??! Where?!!? I LOVE DONUTS!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Phew...for a minute there it seemed you didn't have the extended Moppet family propensity for foods with holes...Bagels, Donuts, Swiss Cheese, Wholemeal Bread...*resumes reading paper* Apparently a storm is coming to Glendale.

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: I'll start on the ark, and everyone else get 2 of every animal!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *folding paper* Try to 'reign' in the dramatics, there's 'snow' way that storm will be as bad as they are suggesting. Is there?

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: It could be. Once, Me and Mom were on our farm, they said we would have a light sprikle of rain, and we had a downpour. It flooded our house.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: But don't let the past 'fog' your judgement, or 'cloud' your common sense! As you can see, its practically a clear day outside...*pulls open curtains to the sound of heavy thunder and lightning* ...um...you were saying?

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: We should get to higher ground. everyone, get the bare essentials (Food, water, etc.) and meet in the attic. Come on, Muffin.

Muffin: Meow.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Bare essentials...Tea and a kettle. Done. Right, let's go then! OH! I almost forgot...*opens the fridge* Oh, hi Jana. *closes the fridge* I can't believe I almost forgot milk for the tea...

(OOC: Its late in Britain, I'm sleeping, but will jump back into the storm tomorrow :big_grin:)