MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: I think it is getting worse...

*BOOOMMM!*

See My Point?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *looking around* This attic could sure do with a clear out. *opens a box* Ooh, but here's some towels which will be helpful if any rain gets in. And a box of plastic cups, in case we need to get the rain back out. Here's that ugly thing that my mother gave me which we always get out and put on the table whenever she visits...

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Nathan Diniz laughs

Mr. Knickerbocker (To the camera): Boy, this is some weather we're having. Maybe I should create a weather machine that makes most days sunny, and some days rainy, because where Nathan lives, He's in a moderate zone of drought, and I think I'll make my machine soak up all that rain, and transfer it to Nathan Diniz's town of Champaign, IL USA!

*Through special motion effects, Mr. Knickerbocker makes, and tests his machine to make sure it's working, and it does*

Mr. K: There! That should do it!

Would one of you guys like to press the button?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *distracted by tidying up the attic into boxes* Fishing pole, Polish fish, golf club, club soda, Vic's old toy boat, a pair of mittens, large-machine-that-looks-like-it-may-or-may-not-control-the-weather-with-a-large-red-button-marked-push-me...Hmm...*closes box and tapes it up* Sorry, what were you saying Mr Knickerboxers?

(OOC: Never so easy when Father is distracted :stick_out_tongue:)

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Mr. K: I need someone to push this button to see if my new invention works!

By the way, it's not Mr. Knickerboxers, but MR. KNICKERBOCKER!!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Hmmm? Sorry Mr Knickerbonkers. Oh right, well, someone did leave a whole button collection up here some years ago, does that help you, and there's an old Pussycat Dolls Record called "Push the Button", is that what you are looking for, perhaps? *hands Mr K a jar and a record*

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace:* looks out and sees A man swiming* 0_o

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Mr. K: NO! I need someone to push the button to start my machine!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *pushes button*

Elsewhere...

Snappy the Alligator: *outside in the rain listening to an iPod* What da? Man! Who listed this Sugababes single as a Pussycat Dolls album? *shouting at the sky as camera pulls away* FATHER MOPPET!!!!!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Hmmmm.......

Mr K.: I don' think Snappy the Alligator lives in Nathan's area......