MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *checking Grace's breathing* Oh good, she just fell asleep and hasn't died...*checks outside* Oh, bad, its still raining. *waves to Mr A. Man who is swimming* Oh, boy, nothing seems to have happened since I pressed that button? *presses it again*

(OOC: Just a quick note regarding time-lines. Because everyone is in different time-zones, times in MopFam don't need to always reflect real life...i.e. characters don't always need to sleep at real-life night time, because it will take everyone a few days to get through each day of a characters life here. Not that there's anything against sleeping, but it may look a little narcoleptic if we only get a few posts between each sleep. HA!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What was he sayin' about Nel's leprechauns being narcs? Hope they don't bust Father for drug charges. Drugs are quite expensive these days.

*Spots swimmer...
7 Mr. Men A-Swimming.
6 gators laying.
5 telephone rings...

Hubert

Reaction score
(OOC: OK, I'm getting started here with this. Just so you know how to take what my character is saying, he is pretty boring and speaks in a fairly monotonous tone. He doesn't tend to communicate much emotion through his voice.)

*A tall man wearing a brown suit and glasses wanders into the attic*

Norman Melvin: *to Father Moppet* Excuse me, sir, but could you please direct me to the men's room?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: Down the stairs, take the first righ---...Wait a minute, who are you? Also, it would depend entirely on which men's room you are looking for? My room is particularly manly, and that's downstairs to the left. *adjusts bunny slippers*

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: Norman Melvin is my name. I work in marketing and advertising. I was referring to the restrooms. Where would they be?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: The rest...of the rooms are scattered throughout the house, really. Such an odd question...but very nice to meet you Mr Melvin! How are you? *goes to shake hands*

Hubert

Reaction score
*unwillingly shakes hands*

Norman Melvin: Thank you, sir. I was referring to the room that you go to when you need to use the bathroom. It usually has a toilet in it. And I'm fine, you?

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: *wakes up* Oh, hi everyone.

Muffin: Meow.

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: Hello. Maybe you can direct me to the restrooms. *points to Father Moppet* This man here is no help at all.