1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: *mid-sentence to Grace* They might not see you, you'd be surprised what people miss right under their---face! *hits mud puddle with huge splash*
  2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Goat: MUD! Mud mud mud mud mud! <rolls around in the mud> MUD! Wonderful mud! Isn't this FANTASTIC mud, Frosty? <gives Father a good, hearty, incredibly muddy slap on the back>
  3. Beauregard

Father Moppet: *raises face from mud, is good, hearty, muddy slapped, face in mud again*
  4. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: *sees scientists in the distance*

We got company!
  5. Beauregard

Father Moppet: Company? And me all covered in mud like this? *starts to get up and slips back down*
  6. TogetherAgain

Goat: <slings a mud-covered arm around Father's shoulders> Frosty, you've never looked better. <examines distant person> Yeah, looks like the Spicentist is back... But no problem! One of the many wonderful qualities of mud is that it helps us blend in with our surroundings. <flops backwards into the mud> Ahhh, yes... nothing to worry about.
  7. Beauregard

Father Moppet: You call this NOTHING?! *picks a muddy twig out from between teeth* Do you!?
  8. TogetherAgain

Goat: <stares blankly at Father> Course I do. What's to worry about?
  9. Beauregard

Father Moppet: Aside from this Cousin Pony Spicentologist Stormy Mud based Situation!?? Aside from that!? Well...aside from that, probably just what's for tea really...

(OOC: Sorry. I HAVE to go. Carry on without me.)
  10. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: Ahhh!

Professor Alatrix: Where is zee pony? I must zee it!
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman Melvin: *shaking head* How did I get into this? A good marketing deal better come out of it...
  12. Beauregard

Father Moppet: Scientis--... *faints into the mud*
  13. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Alatrix: *puts Grace into the net. Drives away with her*
  14. Beauregard

Father Moppet: *still fainted and disguised as mud so not taken with Grace by the scientist* *thinks: I must remember to thank that Goat one day*
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman Melvin: So, should we go rescue Grace or Ace or Ms. Muffin or whatever her name is? And maybe land a marketing deal with that scientist?
  16. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: *in a cage*

Help...
  17. Beauregard

Father Moppet: *opening one mud encrusted eyelid* Uch...yes...of course we must go after them...but do you have any idea in which direction they were headed? And does it happen to be past a nice warm shower and a clean pair of slippers?
  18. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman Melvin: I think it was *points left* that way. Or wait, was it *points right* that way? I really should leave now, I never intended to stick around anyway. But the chance of a marketing deal is too great to pass up.
  19. Beauregard

Father Moppet: Oh, do stay, sir. Or at least stick around long enough to unstick me from this mud. I am almost sure a lucrative marketing deal is just on the horizon...of course that does depend on which horizon we are looking. I'm wondering if that rainbow in the sky is trying to tell us something...
  20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman Melvin: *shrugs* I gave up on rainbows in kindergarten. So unreliable. And do you need assistance there, sir? You seem to look a bit dirty. Maybe a marketing deal could do the trick?