1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: Do you have a good catch-line that will literally of figuratively lift me out of this mess? Also, my leprechaun neighbors taught me a thing or two about rainbows...but it's always a job to know which are magical and which are simply the result of a huge storm followed by expected sun.
  2. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Alatrix: now, little pony: what turned you into this? Tell us now!

Grace: *spits in face*

Alatrix: Arg!
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman Melvin: *sits down on tree stump and begins writing and brainstorming* A good catch line...let's see here...hmmmm...
  4. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: any luck guys?
  5. Beauregard

Father Moppet: Mr K, did you happen to bring that telephonetic machine with you? And would it be able to make a call to a cell phone?
  6. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Mr K: Yes Sir! I brought it with me, and I've done some testing. It should work with any cell phone! Try calling mine! Number is 1-234-567-8901
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

8. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: *still stuck in a cage*
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman Melvin: *still in deep concentration, working on a catch-line to get Father Moppet out of the mud*
  10. Beauregard

Father: *still stuck in mud* ...I'm beginning to see a pattern... *to Mr K* Do you have the number for the Mud'u'Like digger group?
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman Melvin: *jumps up* How's this for a catchline: An apple a day keeps the mud away!
  12. Beauregard

Father Moppet: That should do it! ...anyone got an apple?
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman Melvin: *pulls one out of his pocket and hands it to Father Moppet* Healthy eating never hurts...
  14. Beauregard

Father Moppet: Unless you have tooth decay...Luckily, I don't. *has a good bite of the apple and struggles out of the mud* Okay, Grace, let's find you! *uses button on machine to call the nearest mobile to where she is*
  15. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: hurry, I think they are going to dissect me!
  16. Beauregard

Father Moppet: Good, a phone is ringing somewhere near her...No doubt we can trace back the call using Mr K's machine, and we'll hopefully locate her before anyone decides to dissect. *traces back the call...and then calls a cab*
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman Melvin: *examines Mr. K's machine, to Mr. K* Sir, would you be interested in a marketing deal on that?
  18. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: *uses magic to send up a location flare*
  19. Beauregard

Father Moppet: *in cab with the others* Follow that flare! ...you've no idea how long I've been waiting to say that.
  20. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

Alatrix: Voo stupid animal! How dare vho, mezzing up ze great research of ze great Alatrix!
    *to Grace*