1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: Do you have a good catch-line that will literally of figuratively lift me out of this mess? Also, my leprechaun neighbors taught me a thing or two about rainbows...but it's always a job to know which are magical and which are simply the result of a huge storm followed by expected sun.
  2. Lola p Well-Known Member

Alatrix: now, little pony: what turned you into this? Tell us now!

Grace: *spits in face*

Alatrix: Arg!
  3. Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman Melvin: *sits down on tree stump and begins writing and brainstorming* A good catch line...let's see here...hmmmm...
  4. Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: any luck guys?
  5. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: Mr K, did you happen to bring that telephonetic machine with you? And would it be able to make a call to a cell phone?
  6. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Mr K: Yes Sir! I brought it with me, and I've done some testing. It should work with any cell phone! Try calling mine! Number is 1-234-567-8901
  7. Hubert Well-Known Member

8. Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: *still stuck in a cage*
  9. Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman Melvin: *still in deep concentration, working on a catch-line to get Father Moppet out of the mud*
  10. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father: *still stuck in mud* ...I'm beginning to see a pattern... *to Mr K* Do you have the number for the Mud'u'Like digger group?
  11. Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman Melvin: *jumps up* How's this for a catchline: An apple a day keeps the mud away!
  12. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: That should do it! ...anyone got an apple?
  13. Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman Melvin: *pulls one out of his pocket and hands it to Father Moppet* Healthy eating never hurts...
  14. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: Unless you have tooth decay...Luckily, I don't. *has a good bite of the apple and struggles out of the mud* Okay, Grace, let's find you! *uses button on machine to call the nearest mobile to where she is*
  15. Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: hurry, I think they are going to dissect me!
  16. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: Good, a phone is ringing somewhere near her...No doubt we can trace back the call using Mr K's machine, and we'll hopefully locate her before anyone decides to dissect. *traces back the call...and then calls a cab*
  17. Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman Melvin: *examines Mr. K's machine, to Mr. K* Sir, would you be interested in a marketing deal on that?
  18. Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: *uses magic to send up a location flare*
  19. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: *in cab with the others* Follow that flare! ...you've no idea how long I've been waiting to say that.
  20. Lola p Well-Known Member

Alatrix: Voo stupid animal! How dare vho, mezzing up ze great research of ze great Alatrix!
    *to Grace*