MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: ...with...a...Wilson's Wonderful Won-oh-won Water Squeezer and Sock Dryer patent pending?

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: Interesting. You don't happen to have the box lying around, do you? It sounds like something that I could land a good advertising deal with.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: I...um...one moment...*runs back downstairs and find a relatively less-damp box in storage and quickly writes on in marker: "Its a Wonderful Life Wilson's Water Squirter and Sock Separator Apparatus"* Yes...I think that's about right...*runs back upstairs* Does this help?

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: *reads box* Hmm...Its a Wonderful Life Wilson's Water Squirter and Sock Separator Apparatus? What happened to Wilson's Wonderful 101 Water Squeezer and Sock Dryer? And they sure do need a good marketing deal. Look at this box. If I didn't know better, I'd think you just took a box and wrote on it with a marker.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: You know you are absolutely right? I've been telling them to work on the branding and design! See how easily I got the box for the Its a Very Merry Wonderland Water Feature and Toe Ticker mixed up with the box for the Wickedly Wilson Water Watching Wrangler and Foot Massager! Wait there and I'll get the other box! *runs back downstairs* *runs back up* And do you need another glass of water?

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: If it's not too much of a bother, sir.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Bother? *running back upstairs to take the glass from Norman* *running down, filling it up with rain water* *grabbing a box and filling out some W-based words* *running back up*No bother whatsoever! *out of breath*

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: Thank you, sir. *looks at box* There's no contact information on it. What store did you buy this at?

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: No, you've done plenty. Just tell me, what store did you buy this at?