1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Apr 30, 2012.

1. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

2. Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman: *now in cab with others* Who's paying for this cab? Cabs are expensive, you know...
  3. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: Lucky you all owe me one months rent in advance...*into phone* Grace! We're nearly there! Hold on...to something...with your hooves...
  4. Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman: Rent? I'm not even staying at your place!
  5. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: You're not staying? It's so hard to keep track...*as car swerves off the road and through a forest towards the dungeon and beacon* *to driver* Hey! Try and keep on the tracks!
  6. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Mr. K: How much rent do I have to pay you? I'll double it!
  7. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: How about you pay the cab-driver, and we'll call it a day? *jumping out of the cab and running towards the castle (?) where Grace is held captive*

(OOC: I'm looking forward to getting everyone back together again!)
  8. Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman: *follows Father Moppet*
  9. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

What's the charge, cab-driver?
  10. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Cab-driver: That'll be $1,252 and 59 cents. Or your unborn child.

Father Moppet: *looks around for a secret entrance to the castle, but then just knocks on the door*
  11. Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman: $1,252 and 59 cents? I'm not even going to try to negotiate a marketing deal with you pirates.
  12. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: *pushing open the door and peering inside* Hello? Any scientists around? I'm looking for my cousin...she's about 14 hands tall and electric blue...
  13. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Mr. K: OK, well, I'll pay you $2,505 and 18 cents! Satisfied?
  14. Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman: $2,505 and 18 cents? He only asked for $1,252 and 59 cents! That means that you're losing out $1,253 and 41 cents!
  15. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Mr. K: I did say I was going to pay double the cab fare, wasn't I? :)
  16. Hubert Well-Known Member

Norman: *rolls eyes* What a waste of money.
  17. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Driver: Ahh...This is a little awkward. I don't really have the change for 18 cents...

-

Father Moppet: *in the strangely empty dungeons* GRACE???
  18. Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: Are.... You here... or am I... Hallucinating.....
  19. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Father Moppet: Well...you may be hallucinating, if you can see a large green cactus speaking to you...but if you see your a British chap in a red shirt, then yes, I'm really here. Do you have any idea where they keep the keys for this thing?
  20. Lola p Well-Known Member

Grace: I think in that chest.

*Points to chest*