MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha-huh? Oh, the remote. I thought you said you wanted the goat, and hey, there she is. *Points at Goat. Guess you won't need that remote then. *Rows away in boat across the moat.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <scratches head, thus scattering some dirt in the tent> Haven't we covered this, Frosty? I'm a girl. Named Goat. <stretches> Ah, it's good to be here. Not as good as a mud puddle, but it'll do. So, who are these other folks? Hi, folks! <waves energetically at other tent occupants> Nice to meet you!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *quickly dodges the falling dirt* Sorry, Goat, classic reverse Stroop effect I'm afraid. Where you say the colors you read, instead of the colors you see. In this case, names and body-shapes... Not to be confused with classic reverse Streep effect...where you underact and don't win awards.

--
Footnote: The Moppet Family has often been renowned for employing the reverse-Streep effect and wiping out at award ceremonies.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: Oh, hey, no prob, Frosty! No prob at all. Didn't get any of that... but no prob! Hey, you got anything to eat in this tent, buddy? I haven't eaten in, um... <scratches head--yeah, more dirt> Huh. What day is it?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *coughing the dust aside* I did pack up a few things for a midnight treat, getting into the camping spirit and all that. *opens cool box* Jam Tarts, Quiche, a Side of Ham, Previously-Blackened Steak, Pop Tarts...well...no, these are actually just jam crackers cut out to look like Britney, Madonna and Gaga.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <leans over Father's shoulder to examine food options> Let's see... Got anything we can roast? I mean, with this nice campfire here--CAMP FIRE! How did I not notice the FIRE before? Aw, Frosty, you got me all excited to see you and I didn't even notice the FIRE! I LOVE fire. <Stares intently into fire, blindly grabs the steak from Father, and starts munching>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sends knave back to steal Father Moppet's jam tarts clean away.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: The fire...yes...well...I did try putting it out...*to phone* No, I'm looking for files on Cameras, not Tripods. *to Goat* That steak doesn't look the healthiest... and since the james tarts just mysteriously (but poetically) disappeared, if you need something to roast, we have some fish, I suppose...Salmon, Hake, Tripe, odds and ends.

(OOC: Note: Its taken me THAT long to come up with a Tripod pun since cameras were first brought up...I've been out of the game for too long.)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <stares at Father> <scrunches eyebrows together, then raises one> Why would you put the fire OUT? I mean, it's FIRE! C'mon, Frosty! Why would you EVER, I mean... <looks around> Well, yeah, I guess the heat is kinda melting the top of the tent a little. And the smoke, I mean... not so good for the lungs. But it leaves a GREAT smell on your clothes, don't ya think?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OOC: But you used to be Yu. Aaaah, I think I'm getting the hang of this.

James tarts? They must have been made by some very weird sisters, the kind that warn you your camp will last until the trees come to you.
Meh, I prefer their musical career anyway. :sing: