MopFam Comic - Take Two

Vibs

Reaction score
... Guys! Gals! I'm sorry to say this but...

... My scanner doesn't work. Ggggrrr!! So I'll have to take pictures with my digital camera but that's a little more complicated. So maybe the 2nd comic won't be here soon, but... more like in few-something-ish.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
"In a few something ish". I love specific time frames. Completely understand about the scanner though, just post when you can. Really looking forward to it!

Vibs

Reaction score
Guys! Gals! Whatevers! TogetherAgains! And everybody else... and all of you! We are working hard (Or... we are working anyway) on the comic because (With a little/a lot help from my dad - THANKS dad!) my scanner is working again! Sooo... It won't be long, it won't be long at all...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Notice how I'm in my own category. I knew I was crazy, but I didn't think I was that crazy. I'll take it as a compliment.

Vibs

Reaction score
...um... I was... Since you were the one asking when they'd be here... then I... um... kinda... said.... um.... It was... I mean.... um.... I... err.... because.... yeah..... well.... errrr... So I..... ehhhhh.... Somebody help me out here!!

- Anyway, the comics are almost there... We are a little delayed because a certain Englishman in the middle of everything needed his tea *Frowns*....

... Just kidding. :stick_out_tongue:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I'm just teasing ya, Vibs, I kind of figured my being only one to ask had something to do with my being only one mentioned by name. (woah, that's a funny lookin' sentence...) Now tell Beau to hurry up! :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Right, I got them done, just need Vibs' final say on the text...unfortunatly a certain Danish had to go and look at a puppy...

Beauregard

Reaction score
*frowns*

Well...she's not back yet...maybe the doggy-pup (Hey, that's a thought...I wonder if the dog is great...if so, it's a Great Dane...do'h hohohohoho! Ahem...) so I'll post it anyhow.

Once again, all charcters art-work credit goes to Vibs, while I merely edited and backgrounded, and stuck the thing together.

Father: *sigh* Do i have to go act this piece each time someone clicks on it?
Me: Yes.
Father: But...
Mother: *frowns*
Father: Right...I'm on my way...*leaves just in time for you guys to click on the link...

We're in a Comic Book - Part 2

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
That's HYSTERICAL! I love it. And it's so "Father" -ish, too. Wait, that's not surprising at all. Um, anyway, guess what? I want more!

Vibs

Reaction score
Hooray! Another comic is done! yeyey! I simply love those backgrounds! - Sorry about not being back until this late but... I... I... I GOT A PUPPY!!! NAAARGGFGG! I can't believe it! This is what I've been dreaming of ever since... um... well, I've been dreaming of getting a dog ever since... um... I've been dreaming of this ever since... um... I've been dreaming of this ever since... um...I've been dreaming of this ever since... um...I've been dreaming of this ever since... um...I've been dreaming of this ever since... um...

... Okay I think you get the picture...

... I like the "Copy'n'paste" thing...

... Anyway!! I'm glaaaaad you like it Lisa! YeY! I'm a little (A little???) hyper right now because I got a puppy! Just can't figure a name... hmm... Anyway! COmics + Puppy = A nice nice nice evening. And Beau? I choose to ignore the "Danish" thing... :stick_out_tongue: