More Muppet Busts

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Well, because anyone who starts reading the thread on the first page may have similar problems finding the pictures like the others who posted they had trouble. Everyone will probably click on the actionfigures link and wade through the site before they ever get this far. That's why I suggested changing the link on the first page.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Dosen't matter anyway. There's an amount of time when you're alowed to edit your old posts and it's to late now.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Shoot, I didn't know that. Okay, well, thanks for trying anyway. :smile:

I only know about the rule where you can't post more than once every 120 seconds, which ticks me off every now and again. :wink:

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate

Ooohhh, and Dragonslayer figures! and Austin Powers! And the year without Santa Claus. sigh.

Did anyone else notice that every single Austin Powers figure in the adssortment is Mike Meyers? The only one that is a different actor is Mini-Me, and he is an accesory for Dr. Evil.
I've heard the guy was an ego maniac, but that's amazing!

Originally posted by kane31666

How big and how much are these mini busts going to be?
According to the current issue of Previews (page 434) they measure between 7 1/2" for Kermit to 9 3/4" for Beaker.
And are $50 for Rowlf and Kermit - $55 for Honeydew - $60 for Beaker.
Pretty much any comic shop should have this, it is the Aug 2002 issue.

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
I like Janice but she look like she realy has got a bad SUN BURN! my favorites are Sam,Scooter,Rowlf & Bunsen

Rugbylass

Reaction score
(Apologies if thit info has been posted elsewhere- I had a look but couldn't see it!)
It looks like you should be able to get a discount on the series one busts if you buy them all...
"For those Muppets fans who are interested in purchasing the complete product offering by Sideshow / Weta, we have formed our Collector's Society. We are offering a 15% discount off of orders which encompass all of the items listed for each Series. To qualify, orders must be placed at the same time, for the complete set. "
That makes it 187 dollars for the four series one figures. I still think that might break the bank a bit- maybe I'll just get Rowlf, because he'd look superb on top of my piano :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Man, even though we saw pix of the prototypes at Toy Fare(on various sites) these busts are just amazing. It really seems like Palisades is making these. Ok, when I look at the photo with all of them in one shot, I just totally picture various MC'ers shelling out $75 for their avatar likeness. So...which one are some of you planning to get? I definately want that Beaker...but man, the Beauregard(shown at toy fair), the Scooter, etc...just too cool!