More Snooze Features from Disney doth cometh

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
If they had Cher perform in the middle of the film it would be perfect. LOL! :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:mad: You can never understand my love for Cyndi. :smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Jamie, I think Cyndi is an awesome performer and I love EVERYTHING she's done-But, I'm with Nate, your love for Cyndi IS a little.....Odd. (But then, some of us are in love with Muppet characters, though we won't mention names! :wink: )

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
Jamie, I think Cyndi is an awesome performer and I love EVERYTHING she's done-But, I'm with Nate, your love for Cyndi IS a little.....Odd. (But then, some of us are in love with Muppet characters, though we won't mention names! :wink: )
I will...

BYRON

beaker

Reaction score
Cyndi rocks...keeping the 80's alive!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Happy to see enthusiasm for Cyndi, but she has transcended the 80s. Have you heard any albums past She's So Unusual or True Colors? Much different. 1989's A Night to Remember, 93's Hat Full of Stars, 94's Deadly Cyns, 96's Sisters of Avalon, 98's Merry Christmas, Have a Nice Life and most recently the Shine EP last year. All good stuff. So to me she is not simply an 80s icon. She's more about poeltry than just having fun. Not that there's anything wrong with either. You should check her stuff out. All different types of music. :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
NOW back to our regular scheduled programming....(although i do not listen to Cyndi.......but i do enjoy the Weird Al parody) hehe

on brother bear....my only worry is that it might get *too* deep....i know that sounds weird, but animation that has a deep meaning messes my brain up! other than that it looks like a good movie!

Home On The Range looks good too! although with every movie that has talking animals it can go too far, but disney usually stays on the safe side of that line! (animals talking to humans bugs me)

i hope both these films do very well!!!! of course i didn't see 373 cheapquels listed...did it only list originals....the only two movie i might consider anymore is Emperor's New Groove (i don't know how they would do it, so good!) if it had that same charm and hilarious writing i could stand a few sequels

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

uh oh i think they heard me!

Sarah