1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Most Obnoxious Fandoms

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harleena, Nov 6, 2014.

1. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

Bingo.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

1000 eyes, by any chance do you have a YouTube account with any Thomas material? Or have an account on the Thomas wiki?

3. LittleJerry92

Oh, here's another fanbase I should bring up.

Goanimate.

That's literally self-explanatory. The people who make those god-awful "grounded" videos have the WORST temper tantrums I've EVER seen in my life when you don't agree to the style of their videos.

muppetgem likes this.
  4. 1000 Eyes

The former, no. The latter, yes. Why?

5. LittleJerry92

Just curiousness, is all. :)

I'm wattamack4 on that wiki.

6. 1000 Eyes

Ah, no problem. I used to go by Diesel 11, though I usually use my second account 1,000 Eyes nowadays.

7. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Ah, I thought that might be you, but I wasn't sure if you were just another person using the same picture.

8. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Sorry. I just couldn't resist sharing that.

9. LittleJerry92

I'm not sure if this can count as a fandom, but does anyone out there find pc gamers annoying? Like not normal PC gamers but the ones who are like "herp derp pc master race we iz all dat!!!!!1111!!!" And yet only play Team Fortresses two.

muppetgem likes this.
  10. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm risking a lot of hate by saying this, but . . . . in recent light of what's going on with Disney, I think some of us Muppet fans are becomming a bit obnoxious . . . .

(ducks on-coming flaming sticks and flying chickens)

11. muppetgem

Only a couple of us, though, whom I will not point fingers at. Compared to the Sonic fandom, we are very mature and civilized.

12. LittleJerry92

Dude, you aren't alone. There are a good portion of Sesame Street fans on YouTube namely that I can't stand. The ones who are like "upload dis cuz I said so!!!!11111!!!" Or "u can't upload dis cuz it's already up herp derp derp!!!!!111!!!!" Or just ones who complain about the littlest things about the show.

muppetgem and D'Snowth like this.
  13. muppetgem

Oh, gawd, they are annoying. Them, along with the Pooh's Adventures and Scratchpad Wiki people.

14. LittleJerry92

And it's always the same insults from them if you don't like their work.

"Ur grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded for (insert years going past lifespan here)!!!!!!!11111!!!!!"

I recall in 2015 that the Goanimate program would only be used for professional uses which costs money. I don't know if that's the case anymore.

muppetgem likes this.
  15. 1000 Eyes

I love the Sesame Street fans on YouTube. They always make the most hilarious dumb posts. :batty:

muppetgem likes this.
  16. LittleJerry92

Some I just laugh at, others just make me roll my eyes.

muppetgem likes this.
  17. ErinAardvark

I always hate it when people demand to see certain clips! I uploaded part of an episode, because I only had part of an episode, not the whole thing, and someone commented (AFTER I had put a disclaimer before the video that I didn't have the whole episode), "upload the entire episode! I know you have it!" Ugh.

18. ErinAardvark

Very true, which is why I said "some of us," as opposed to naming names, which I refuse to do (they know who they are anyway).

19. LittleJerry92

Yup, they never listen, and minus the fact that I've just about ran out of material to upload, this is also why i've lost interest in uploading clips - the fans take the fun out of it.

20. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

What's the link to your YouTube channel anyway?