Most Obnoxious Fandoms

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I mean, some people are cool, but there's a lot who aren't.
Yeah, and I've heard that a lot of them like to do things like bash the newer episodes for stupid reasons (like the fact that they're CGI, or that they're not the episodes from their childhoods), and argue over which narrator is better.

And also, on DeviantArt, I've seen them make their own Thomas OCs - by literally taking a picture of Thomas from Google Images and recoloring it in MS Paint.

And don't even get me started on the Thomas x Twilight Sparkle shippers...

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Yeah, and I've heard that a lot of them like to do things like bash the newer episodes for stupid reasons (like the fact that they're CGI, or that they're not the episodes from their childhoods), and argue over which narrator is better.

And also, on DeviantArt, I've seen them make their own Thomas OCs - by literally taking a picture of Thomas from Google Images and recoloring it in MS Paint.

And don't even get me started on the Thomas x Twilight Sparkle shippers...
They've left the CGI and narrator debates a long time ago, now they're fighting about the engines - god forbid! - bouncing! :stick_out_tongue:

Yeah, it's a weird fandom to say the least, but hey, the Good can often outway the bad so I'm happy to be a part of it.

...for the most part.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You want obnoxious fandom? Go on Twitter and sniff out the 'Thomas Fan Community'. Bulls***. It's not a community. People have committed suicide over fricking toy trains. Not making this up. It's bad.
I know you're not kidding. I've run into it, too. I just think it's beyond weird. Almost as weird as the guy who wanted to marry Twilight Sparkle!
Honestly I just let those people be because I'm sure one day they'll figure it out themselves.

This is coming from a guy who's not afraid to admit there are some cartoon characters out there I find attractive. :stick_out_tongue:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Honestly I just let those people be because I'm sure one day they'll figure it out themselves.

This is coming from a guy who's not afraid to admit there are some cartoon characters out there I find attractive. :stick_out_tongue:
I've had my toon crushes myself, but I also have my feet planted firmly on the ground in that regard. As long as you don't consider yourself a cartoon character's significant other (and you're not kidding), then I won't think you're Looney Toons.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I've had my toon crushes myself, but I also have my feet planted firmly on the ground in that regard. As long as you don't consider yourself a cartoon character's significant other (and you're not kidding), then I won't think you're Looney Toons.
Does having waifu's count in that regard? :embarrassed:

Nah, I get what you're saying. Some people out there just can't accept fiction from reality sometimes.