Most obscure TMS character you'd like to see as a figure

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
The obsure I would Love to see are
Nigel being my 1st pick, Mildred, & George and also like the idea of Wayne & Wanda coming with stuff that fall on them!

Joe

Reaction score
any or all of the talking vegetables, I always thought they were neat, and my mom keeps asking me if they're going to make the talking houses, which I vaguely remember, but don't think they'd make it as figures (maybe as a backdrop to a playset, but weren't they their own skit?)

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Well, I think I'm sort of self-appointed chairman of the "We Want a Thog Figure" committee, but other than him I'd like to see Uncle Deadly, Mahna Mahna and the two Snowths, and for more obscure, my namesake Gorgon Heap (if he were big enough to fit another figure inside of him; of course, that could damage the other figures) and/or Behemoth, and Wayne & Wanda (who are a lot more popular in this thread than I thought they would be).

It would be too cool if there were a collectors' exclusive Season One series- George, Mildred, Hilda, Wayne & Wanda, maybe an At the Dance playset with Mildred or a chorus girl, or a moonlit gazebo for Wayne & Wanda. I'm gettin' a little excited now so I'll just wrap this post up.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

MaxGoof

Reaction score
What about BEAN BUNNY!!!

Doesn't anyone love Bean...? :frown:

Alex888

Reaction score
NO excuse for not making them!!!

UNCLE DEADLY...HILDA...MILDRED...GEORGE the JANTOR.... J.P. GROSSE...LIPS... NIGEL the Conductor.... WAYNE & WANDA ...BOPPITY & GLOAT FRACKLE...ANNIE SUE PIG...MISS MOUSEY...MAHNA MAHNA...BOBBY BENSON...FLEET SCRIBBLER...ZUCCHINI BROTHERS...ASTORIA (Waldorf's wife)...ZELDA ROSE...BASKERVILLE...Brown haired-doe eyed human female muppet...and definitely...GLADYS the Cafeteria Lady!!!

And a grown up version of Skeeter...probably in all tan explorer/safari clothes...! woo!

PS...Link is going to come in a denim shirt buttoned down showing a white tank top right? His variant being dressed in the swine trek outfit? Same with Dr. Strangepork...aren't we gonna get a version of him with a lab coat and tie on?

dlphntat

Reaction score
Wayne and Wanda!
With something heavy to drop on them while they sing.

Alex888

Reaction score
FORGOT ONE!!

UNCLE DEADLY...HILDA...MILDRED...GEORGE the JANTOR.... J.P. GROSSE...LIPS... NIGEL the Conductor.... WAYNE & WANDA ...BOPPITY & GLOAT FRACKLE...ANNIE SUE PIG...MISS MOUSEY...MAHNA MAHNA...BOBBY BENSON...FLEET SCRIBBLER...ZUCCHINI BROTHERS...ASTORIA (Waldorf's wife)...ZELDA ROSE...BASKERVILLE...Brown haired-doe eyed human female muppet...GLADYS the Cafeteria Lady...a grown up version of Skeeter......AND......POPS!!!

POPS!! POPS!!!! He is a must too! I always forget to tack him on there!

please!!!!!

Jara19

Reaction score
Pops is my first choice, but Lewis and Mahna Mahna are close seconds.

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
Re: NO excuse for not making them!!!

Originally posted by Alex888
PS...Link is going to come in a denim shirt buttoned down showing a white tank top right? His variant being dressed in the swine trek outfit? Same with Dr. Strangepork...aren't we gonna get a version of him with a lab coat and tie on?
I think the normal Link will be normal Pigs in Space Link, while the variant will be Link in an alternate "remote" space suit (I'm guessing he will end up looking something like Picard when they had to walk on the outside the ship in "Star Trek: First Contact").

It would be cool if Spacewalk Link came with an air hose to connect to some port on the Swinetrek playset, since I really get into...ahem..."Linking" toys together. :smile: