George the Janitor
Lips
Nigel
Pops
Annie Sue
Hilda
Mildred
Gladys

COME ON! Pleeese! I don't care if you don't want these guys....vote for them!! For the sake of your fellow muppet fans! No one is working together to get the biggest and best collection we can get!?! I don't understand! I say..."Let's have a big Rizzo AND a smaller PVC Rizzo! So everybody's happy!" Then people post things like..."I still just want the big one!" or "I still just want a medium sized one!" WHY NOT VOTE FOR THE "MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY" CHOICES!!! gosh...

al...z

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I don't get this thread. The thread was what is your FIGURE choice, not FIGURE(s)...if you blast out a list of all the figs you guy want it tends to not be an accurate read of a real "vote".

And I need to point out that this is just an opinion thread...we don't have rights to 3/4 of the figs mentioned here.

Ken

radionate

Reaction score
All Right all right,

If I have to vote for one character, I vote for Bobby Benson and his Baby Band!!!!

Why?

Because I figure Uncle Deadly will most likely be made, and the rest are too obscure.

Of course I'd still love:
Zucchini Brothers
Lewis Kazagger
Pops
George
Wayne and Wanda
The Carrot

AND THE CAST DRESSED AS ALICE IN WONDERLAND FROM THE BROOKE SHIELDS EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FER SURE

Reaction score
Lewis Kazzager all the way. Besides I'd like to see Ken pull off that plaid jacket. We all know he can do it, but I wanna see it for real.

CrockAlley

Reaction score
I want to see the giant blue guy. Thog, I think? Well, you know who I mean. And as for obscure: The Gargling Argyle Gargoyle. Geeze, I can barely type that, let alone say it.

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
What exactly are we defining as "obscure" characters? Obscure to us, or to the old guy that lives next door to me?

I'm just asking because I personally don't think of Pops, Uncle Deadly, or Mahna Mahna as really that obscure. I mean, someone off the street may not get their names right, but I'm sure Pops would be more recognized than, for example, Digit.

But if we're talking about third-stringer Muppet Show characters...well, then is there any question who my choice would be?? :smile:

C'mon, Lips completes the 1980's Electric Mayhem! (Palisades could even put a bubble sticker screaming that, for all I care..."FINISH THE BAND!") Even Henson, with all their supposedly cold receptions to him, would understand the value in releasing more musicians past Series 4.

Someone mentioned that Steve should come up with a background story on Lips. That would be a fun read, since if I understand correctly Steve used to play trumpet himself. I always like it when a performer puts him or herself into a character.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Some of these guys you are mentioning are not Muppet Show characters. Anyway - My pick would have to be Nigel.

Okay, so I love the idea of Mildred (I beat that to death on the old forum) and Uncle Deadly would be fantastic. I also want Thog. But seeing how Nigel was the original host of The Muppet Show - he should definitely come first IMHO.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Wow--this was resurrected after five months!

I'd say Kermit and Fozzie's fictional, freaky dad from TGMC. The green bear with frog eyes and a collar. Still gives me nightmares.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn