Moulin Scrooge Christmas Menu

sidcrowe

Reaction score
It's probably too late to hope, but could any Dark Crystal stuff make its way in there?

Nah, not too Christmassy.

Anyhoo, Froggy's Christmas Flash menus are blowing the official Henson website away! They've done NOTHING except load up a big promo pic for the Christmas special movie.

Muppet Central is where it's at :big_grin:

Of course, Froggy is so good it makes me worry that someone may take him away from us :eek:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well a gentle breeze could blow away...nevermind. LOL! You're too sweet. DC is not on the radar for next year. Just don't see any Christmas elements in it and there's a wealth of material elsewhere. We'll have more Fraggles, Sesame Street and classic Christmas projects next year. The next menu will have something for just about everybody, but it's mainly Muppets from here on out. :smile:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
"DC is not on the radar for next year. Just don't see any Christmas elements in it and there's a wealth of material elsewhere."

Frogboy, do you mean for THIS year? The context is that it's not Christmassy, but you said it's not on the radar "for NEXT year" (my emphasis). While I agree about Christmas, I could see it as a possible menu in 2003. I'm guessing this was just a typo, but I wanted to clarify. If you really do mean you don't want to use it at all, I'd ask you to reconsider -- that would definitely be a fun change of pace for a week or so.

"The next menu will have something for just about everybody"

I can't help but picture a Skeksis in a Santa hat... :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I meant next year - Christmas 2003. I have 6 open slots next year (12 total memus) and a wealth of great material that screams Chritmas. Dark Crystal does not. We can include the characters in other ways, but probably not Christmas. I think users would probably enjoy the Bells of Fraggle Rock or Christmas on Sesame Street-type menus next year. The new ones are already planned out, but I also have plans for DC somewhere down the line where it would be a better fit. Skeksis with a Santa hat. ****! I almost fell off my chair.

radionate

Reaction score
I personally would like to see a Christmas Toy menu!:big_grin: