Moulin Scrooge Christmas Menu

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do I even have to post?

GREAT JOB!!! ANOTHER TRIUMPH!!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Glad you like this one too. Wasn't sure how Christmassy it was, but it did come from the special. I still wanted Propecia Sam somewhere! Maybe next year.

There are 2 menus left. Both are quite different than the onew that have come before. (And there might be another penguin or two somewhere.):wink:

Sweetums

Reaction score
This is incredible! The best one so far!!! :smile: Keep up the great work, Jamie!!!!!! :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
oh my gosh this is magnificent Jamie! You have done wonders to the whole site, i'm still baffled at the muppet show ariches with changing muppet characters, by the way, have you added new charcters to it? more then a few weeks ago i saw some i haven't seen before like Crooker from KSY.

But back to this menu, love love love the spinging windmil and light up sign! The charcters are fantastic and you always get every detail from the show! The Henson Company should just higher you on the spot!

Zack

beaker

Reaction score
C-C-Can Can Can! Man, this r0x0rz! Howd ya get such clean screen caps from a tv film that just aired? Just really fantastic...I almost forgot to drag my cursor acorss the menu, hehe. Pepe was great...and I bet Byron got a kick out of Janice can canning!

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Why does Jamie do such awesome work on these menus? Because he can can can! WOO-HOO! What a great menu, my favorite by far! It combines two of my favorite things, Moulin Rouge and the Muppets. I especially love on the menu Robin the Green Fairy popping up.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Some of the imagery came from Moulin Rouge, but it's been molded with set pieces from the show and mixed with some Photoshop painting.

The screen grabs were cool, but rather crude because they were not DVD quality. Thanks to Phillip for finding them for me. Much work went into cleaning them up.

The hardest part of these menus is taking pieces and composing them to appear like a whole. Like a backdrop that is just taken for granted or seems like it came all from one image.

Yes, that is Scooter in the windmill. He has kind of turned into my signature character and I couldn't put Gonzo in there because he is in the foreground.

This also marks the first time I have used a more advanced loader. The curtain doesn't rise until all the pieces have loaded. It was more of an experiment to see if members liked that better.