1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Moulin Scrooge Christmas Menu

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Dec 12, 2002.

1. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Well-Known Member

excellent job there.....wish i could do stuff like that!........

ryan

2. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Well-Known Member

By Far the Best

3. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Wow. As always, my jaw just dropped. Ordinarily I only check the front page for news updates about once a month, while I check the message board more frequently. This month, it's been worth it to go to the main page every time just to see what new surprises await. Once again, bravo, Jamie!

Are we going to get to see any reprises before voting? I think I might have missed the MFC one.

4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I know that thumbnails are going to be available on the 21st, with the debut of the final menu. I haven't yet considered if we will have full versions for view.

Keep checking the main menu around the holidays. We have a lot more surprises in store for 2003 and many of the menus will be improved each year. December is the most interesting month. Phillip and I decided to dedicate it to the holiday season (from Thanksgiving through New Years). Nearly a quarter of the year will have specialized menus.

Glad these are getting a good response. Not much of the "why didn't you do this or that'" sort of thing. Next year will have twice as many menus. We have a lot planned. It's also good to know what you guys want to see. :)

5. radionate

radionate New Member

Jamie,

I have a couple of things for you:

*Why didn't you have an alternate universe Muppet menu? One with Scooter Cage Dancing?

*Why isn't the hue on Kermit more true to his orginial green?

*Why is the river and slide on the Emmet Otter menu?

*Why doesn't Piggy sparkle the whole time you scroll over her?

:p ;) :p ;) :D

6. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Um...because I said so! LOL!

7. radionate

radionate New Member

Well I don't think thats a proper answer to appease the die hard fans. Don't you understand we are on the brink of a new dawn for a new era that will be rushed in for all of Muppet Fandom?!?!?!

These menus must be bridges to gap the already cracked relations between Muppet fans, and usher in a new unity that will be noticed by JHC and then be translated into their future projects.

My God Man, Just do better on the next one okay? Sheesh. :p

8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I ain't touchin' that one. But I am laughing my butt off! ;) You know, I think the Henson Company is going to create films from my menus! When pigs fly!

9. radionate

radionate New Member

See, those are just the revolutionary ideas that we need to circulate to those in power. Skip the 90's slacker mode of behavior for the Muppets, and let them reach the skies to the fabulous 00's!!!!!!! Fly Piggy Fly!!!

10. Luke

Luke Active Member

LMAO !!!!!

11. sidcrowe

sidcrowe New Member

It's probably too late to hope, but could any Dark Crystal stuff make its way in there?

Nah, not too Christmassy.

Anyhoo, Froggy's Christmas Flash menus are blowing the official Henson website away! They've done NOTHING except load up a big promo pic for the Christmas special movie.

Muppet Central is where it's at :D

Of course, Froggy is so good it makes me worry that someone may take him away from us :eek:

12. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Well a gentle breeze could blow away...nevermind. LOL! You're too sweet. DC is not on the radar for next year. Just don't see any Christmas elements in it and there's a wealth of material elsewhere. We'll have more Fraggles, Sesame Street and classic Christmas projects next year. The next menu will have something for just about everybody, but it's mainly Muppets from here on out. :)

13. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

"DC is not on the radar for next year. Just don't see any Christmas elements in it and there's a wealth of material elsewhere."

Frogboy, do you mean for THIS year? The context is that it's not Christmassy, but you said it's not on the radar "for NEXT year" (my emphasis). While I agree about Christmas, I could see it as a possible menu in 2003. I'm guessing this was just a typo, but I wanted to clarify. If you really do mean you don't want to use it at all, I'd ask you to reconsider -- that would definitely be a fun change of pace for a week or so.

"The next menu will have something for just about everybody"

I can't help but picture a Skeksis in a Santa hat... ;)

14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I meant next year - Christmas 2003. I have 6 open slots next year (12 total memus) and a wealth of great material that screams Chritmas. Dark Crystal does not. We can include the characters in other ways, but probably not Christmas. I think users would probably enjoy the Bells of Fraggle Rock or Christmas on Sesame Street-type menus next year. The new ones are already planned out, but I also have plans for DC somewhere down the line where it would be a better fit. Skeksis with a Santa hat. LMAO! I almost fell off my chair.

15. radionate

radionate New Member

I personally would like to see a Christmas Toy menu!:D