Moulin Scrooge Christmas Menu

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
excellent job there.....wish i could do stuff like that!........

ryan

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Wow. As always, my jaw just dropped. Ordinarily I only check the front page for news updates about once a month, while I check the message board more frequently. This month, it's been worth it to go to the main page every time just to see what new surprises await. Once again, bravo, Jamie!

Are we going to get to see any reprises before voting? I think I might have missed the MFC one.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I know that thumbnails are going to be available on the 21st, with the debut of the final menu. I haven't yet considered if we will have full versions for view.

Keep checking the main menu around the holidays. We have a lot more surprises in store for 2003 and many of the menus will be improved each year. December is the most interesting month. Phillip and I decided to dedicate it to the holiday season (from Thanksgiving through New Years). Nearly a quarter of the year will have specialized menus.

Glad these are getting a good response. Not much of the "why didn't you do this or that'" sort of thing. Next year will have twice as many menus. We have a lot planned. It's also good to know what you guys want to see. :smile:

radionate

Reaction score
Jamie,

I have a couple of things for you:

*Why didn't you have an alternate universe Muppet menu? One with Scooter Cage Dancing?

*Why isn't the hue on Kermit more true to his orginial green?

*Why is the river and slide on the Emmet Otter menu?

*Why doesn't Piggy sparkle the whole time you scroll over her?

:stick_out_tongue: :wink: :stick_out_tongue: :wink: :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Well I don't think thats a proper answer to appease the die hard fans. Don't you understand we are on the brink of a new dawn for a new era that will be rushed in for all of Muppet Fandom?!?!?!

These menus must be bridges to gap the already cracked relations between Muppet fans, and usher in a new unity that will be noticed by JHC and then be translated into their future projects.

My God Man, Just do better on the next one okay? Sheesh. :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I ain't touchin' that one. But I am laughing my butt off! :wink: You know, I think the Henson Company is going to create films from my menus! When pigs fly!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
When pigs fly!
See, those are just the revolutionary ideas that we need to circulate to those in power. Skip the 90's slacker mode of behavior for the Muppets, and let them reach the skies to the fabulous 00's!!!!!!! Fly Piggy Fly!!!