Movieguy interviews Kermit and Fozzie

Beauregard

Reaction score
Not a fan of this interviewer, but hey at least we got an interview with some of our favourite people in the world XD

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WX679bByras

Have yet to watch it but I wanted to post it up straight away! :big_grin:
That was awesome.

The interviewer was slightly annoying, and over-acting-ish. But Fozzie and Kermit were great. They had great chemestry, though Kermit seemed slightly edgey. Fozzie was great, cracking jokes, and hiding behind the boxset. "Look, I am talking and not moving my lips." Loved it.

SO nice to see them together again!

Fozzie: Kermit, what is your favorite colour?
Kermit: Er...green, Fozzie.

pattywack

Reaction score
Yes! I LOVED it. It was awesome. I thought Kermit and Fozzie were hilarious, and it was just SO nice to see Fozzie there on an interview, AND with Kermit!

Luke

Reaction score
Luvin Fozzie doing interviews, the Kermit/Foz magic is definitely still there!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm guessing that Fozzie should be out en-mass now that his face is on the box! It's very exciting.

I suppose we should expect Gonzo or Animal on the fourth box?

Luke

Reaction score
My money would be on Gonzo, what with Animals limited vocal ability in interviews. Though he could eat the DVD boxes and chase the interviewees.

pattywack

Reaction score
Yeah I'm thinking it's Gonzo.

All though, Animal interviews would be HILARIOUS!

Beauregard

Reaction score
My money would be on Gonzo, what with Animals limited vocal ability in interviews. Though he could eat the DVD boxes and chase the interviewees.
I'm also wondering, are Fozzie and Kermit gunna come to England for this one, as Piggy did for Season 2? I know that Piggy is better remembered here than maybe Fozzie is, but Piggy had a lot of tv exposure when she released season 2, even appearing on Loose Women.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
"It's not here Kermit." "That's okay."

Ahahahaha! ! !That was FANTASTIC! I'm not a fan at ALL of the interviewer, he was just play awful! But the frog and bear TOTALLY out did him and TOTALLY made up for it! I'm so happy with Eric and Fozzie, that interview was just great. Thanks for sharing!

Off to pick up my set! ! ! :excited:

pattywack

Reaction score
"It's not here Kermit." "That's okay."

Ahahahaha! ! !That was FANTASTIC! I'm not a fan at ALL of the interviewer, he was just play awful! But the frog and bear TOTALLY out did him and TOTALLY made up for it! I'm so happy with Eric and Fozzie, that interview was just great. Thanks for sharing!

Off to pick up my set! ! ! :excited:
Yup! I'm loving Eric more and more! Gah, I've missed Fozzie!