Movieguy interviews Kermit and Fozzie

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Man that was great!
I'm getting really tired though of these nagtive people who hate on the Muppets.
There's no reason for that all, boy people really need to get lives.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I thought that it sounded like Kevin Clash performing Fozzie. Listen carefully when he bends down to pick up the DVD, sounds like Clifford.

Luke

Reaction score
I'm also wondering, are Fozzie and Kermit gunna come to England for this one, as Piggy did for Season 2? I know that Piggy is better remembered here than maybe Fozzie is, but Piggy had a lot of tv exposure when she released season 2, even appearing on Loose Women.
Anythings possible, either one or the other or both. Piggy did get a whole heap of publicity and i'd expect the same again what with Disney's clout. We'll have to find out when and have a Muppet fan stakeout at some studios or something! :embarrassed:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:embarrassed: :smile: I have been watching the season three DVD and have to admit to wishing they'd picked another pair aside from Piggy and Kermit for the menu banter. I love the pig, I really do, but the bear and the frog dynamic has been missing for too long. I'm glad they'll be on the View tomorrow. The only question is - who will be puppeteering Barbara Walters?

I hope the season four and five DVDs will have duos like Bunsen and Beaker and include more Scooter and maybe some Rowlf. The Mayhem would be nice too. We know the puppets are around.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I think the banter between Kermit and Fozzie about A Frog Is Born's not being on the set was one of the funniest interactions between the two since Jim and Frank. This was so great! I love Kermit and Fozzie.

:smile: :embarrassed:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
"I think the banter between Kermit and Fozzie about A Frog Is Born's not being on the set was one of the funniest interactions between the two since Jim and Frank. This was so great! I love Kermit and Fozzie."

Yes! that was great! I think Steve maybe didn't want to get into the techs of it being cut from the dvd or something, but i loved how Fozzie kept saying it wasn't there! and Fozzie hiding behind the box was classic! very much like that old MFC bumper with Fozzie playing with little bear ornaments. That was awsome! Gotta love all this new Kermit and Fozzie stuff! i want more!:smile: :embarrassed:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
That was a terrificly funny interview! Wow! That was old school Muppets! Why couldn't they have had this kind of freedom on The View? Oh man, spectacular interview. Just what I needed to see. :smile:

Teenager's

Reaction score
I agree---Fozzie is really starting to become his old self & beyond what was seen in AVMMC & MWO---He's got it down.----also at 3:38 you can see the fuzz of Eric's head---not that exciting---but it's there.....