Movies Or Books You've Never Read!

Bridget

Reaction score
I guess the title sort of speaks for itself! I have never, ever, read or seen a Harry Potter book or movie! In addition to that, I've never seen a Star Wars movie either. Or even Star Trek. I guess I'm not really into Science Fiction if that's what it is. Hehe!
:laugh:

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
There are a number of classic movies that are pop-culture staples that I've never seen. It's always in the back of my head to remedy that.

I've only seen the first Star Wars movie... and I have no interest in Star Trek, so you're not alone there.

Bridget

Reaction score
There are a number of classic movies that are pop-culture staples that I've never seen. It's always in the back of my head to remedy that.

I've only seen the first Star Wars movie... and I have no interest in Star Trek, so you're not alone there.
:smile:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
[quote="HeyButtahfly, post: 1018464, member: 8191] I have no interest in Star Trek, so you're not alone there.[/quote]
I have no intrest in Star Trek either I don't know why I just don't like the look of it

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
You should give 'em a chance. It's unfair to just judge like that, at least watch a few, (or read a few in HP's case) and see if you like it. I don't like when people are so quick to judge things like that.

(Harry Potter is my favorite series of books that I ever read. You should all give it a read.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm with Buttahfly, there's a number of pop culture hits that I've never really have given a looksie at, but there's plenty that I would like to see.

As far as some of the above mentioned go, I've read parts of the first Harry Potter book, I just couldn't really get into it; likewise, while I've never actually sat down watched any incarnation of Star Trek, I'm at least familiar enough with the basic premise, and who the characters are.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Who's judging anything? :/ Judging would be like saying something is stupid and garbage and not reading it (*cough*twilight haters*cough*) but just saying you have no interest in seeing it because you don't think you would like it is not judging anything. It's sparing you the pain of seeing something you won't like XP

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
All right, all right. Point taken. You win. I'll shut up now.

As far as some of the above mentioned go, I've read parts of the first Harry Potter book, I just couldn't really get into it;
I actually really dislike the first Harry Potter book and movie, it just never got me.
As the series goes on, I feel the story gets even better and much more adult and sophisticated.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Exactly. That's one of the great things about Harry Potter, is that the series actually grew up with the kids.
She coulda made them twelve for the whole series, but instead, she had them grow up with her readers.