Movies You Like But Everyone Else Hates.

Bridget

Reaction score
1. The Muppets - my dad hated this movie
2. The Muppets Take Manhattan - my mom definetely started hating this one after we both saw it
3. Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs; my mom hated this movie as well
Oh good heavens! I could understand why your father might not have favored The Muppets, but your mother did not like TMTM?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh good heavens! I could understand why your father might not have favored The Muppets
My daid, in general, does not like remake movies at all like my mom and I do, because he does not care if the remakes are better or worse than the originals.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
1. I loved Muppets From Space and Kermit's Swamp Years.
2. I also loved the Joe and Curly-Joe movies from The Three Stooges.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've always been a fan of Chances Are, a romantic comedy from 1989. Well, I don't know if everyone hates it, but it does receive a lot of undeserved flack, IMO. Basically the story is this guy meets and falls in love with a girl, only to realize he was her father in his previous life (he was killed before she was born). Naturally, he pulls away from her and tries to reconnect with his grief stricken wife. But in the end he realizes he has to allow his wife to move on. Some people think the movie's premise is disturbing since technically the guy falls in love with his own daughter. But I think that's missing the point. The moral in the end is that sometimes love has to change, but it never disappears.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Kermit's Swamp Years, The Cat in the Hat and the Chipmunk triology. Yup, got the best taste in the worst movies.

There's no way I can ever say no to Steve Whitmire, Mike Myers or Jason Lee.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Kermit's Swamp Years, The Cat in the Hat and the Chipmunk triology. Yup, got the best taste in the worst movies.

There's no way I can ever say no to Steve Whitmire, Mike Myers or Jason Lee.
Wait what there was a third chipmunk film? jeez when did this happen?

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Wait what there was a third chipmunk film? jeez when did this happen?
.... Like almost two years ago. 'Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked'. And apparently there's a fourth happening next year.