Movies you really don't want to see?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Drum Eater said:
I agree with you on both of those...I just watch the preview for Catwoman at the theater and it didn't look very good. Seriously, where are all the original ideas? Hollywood has about used up the bank of characters.
I believe the whole point of Catwoman is to dress Halle Berry is nearly nada and send her climbing over roof tops, and lapping cream for saucers...

But seriously, Catwoman wasn't just a badie from Batman was she, Trekie? I thought she had her own cartoon series too...might be wrong, or course...

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Here's a list of movies I don't plan on seeing that are coming out soon:

The Manchurian Candidate (I'll be seeing The Village anyway, plus it looks really stupid)
A Cinderella Story (no way)
Catwoman

McFraggle

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I believe the whole point of Catwoman is to dress Halle Berry is nearly nada and send her climbing over roof tops, and lapping cream for saucers...

But seriously, Catwoman wasn't just a badie from Batman was she, Trekie? I thought she had her own cartoon series too...might be wrong, or course...
Catwoman has her own comic, but not a cartoon show to my knowledge. The thing about it is that this Catwoman has nothing to do with the comics. If it were actually Selina Kyle then maybe. But it is something completely different. As you said, it's just a good way to put Halle in leather and make a few bucks.

Drtooth

Reaction score
beaker said:
Films Im not sure you could pay me to see:

The Hours
De-Lovely
Chicago
The Stepford Wives
Garfield(why have thou forsaken me???)
and the Propaganda of the Christ...I mean Passion
With the exception of Stepford (for, if anything else, morbid couriosity, and that I'm a Frank OZ fan) that's partially my list...

Add The Cat in the hat, and the Hulk to my list as well...

Fozzie54

Reaction score
muppetintherye said:
Like Manos, the Hands of Fate.
Did you ever see the episode of MST3K where they showed Manos, Hands of Fate? Some funny stuff!

Fozzie54

Reaction score
Gloworm said:
The Shawshank redemption
I actually love Shawshank Redemption. It's one of those movies that I feel drawn to watch every time it's on TV. You should watch it sometime.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Shawshank Redemption is a movie I've been really wanting to watch for a long time, especially since I watched The Green Mile. That was an awesome movie.
Erin

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Here's another show I won't be seeing: Alien vs. Predator. Looks extremely violent and stupid.

Fozzie Wozzie

Reaction score
Here's my list of current/upcoming movies that I am definitely not going to be seeing...
Catwoman
The Munchurian Canidate
Little Black Book
I, Robot
Farenheit 9/11
White Chicks
Anchorman
The Bourne Supremecy
Sleepover
Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
Thunderbirds
Collateral