Movies you really don't want to see?

Fozzie

Reaction score
ANother two movies I don't wantr to see:
Farenheit 9/11(from a moviegoers presepective, not political views)
The Notebook

fruitbat

Reaction score
Will watch most films I'd have to say...even some of the really terrible ones have good points, if only the comedy value of how bad they are :smirk:. Although saw one about a month back...was horror (supposedly), it was soooooo good can't even remember the title :rolleyes:

oh wait....films I truely never ever ever watch are those silly films designed for like 5 year olds....one that springs to mind is Balto....my little sis loved that film about 10 years ago....arghhhhhhh!

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Yeah, most of the new Disney shows are junk. Speaking of upcoming films I don't want to see...or am hesitant. I, Robot looks really stupid. I read the book, by Isaac Asimov, which is really cool. But the movie looks to be about the opposite of the book. Just an excuse for a special-effects laden action flick. And Will Smith doesn't help. :rolleyes:

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Okay ... I did think of another film I don't wanna see, actually two: the new Hillary Duff movie and Catwoman. I hate it when studios milk characters like these and cheapen them to death. Batman is already so perfect and all ... I'm not opposed to a new Batman film, but ... come on ... Catwoman??????? What's next ... Joker? Penguin? Dr. Freeze? Robin?

Drum Eater

Reaction score
I agree with you on both of those...I just watch the preview for Catwoman at the theater and it didn't look very good. Seriously, where are all the original ideas? Hollywood has about used up the bank of characters.

beaker

Reaction score
Films Im not sure you could pay me to see:

The Hours
De-Lovely
Chicago
The Stepford Wives
Garfield(why have thou forsaken me???)
and the Propaganda of the Christ...I mean Passion

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Well, I just saw a trailer the other day for a movie about two people stranded in the ocean, being terrified. That didn't look pleasant. I mean, it might be a well-made movie and all, but I just don't need two hours of people being terrified to death of floating in the ocean. I think I'll go take a nice safe bath...

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Seriously...why would you want to put yourself through such a painful show? I haven't seen the preview for that, but it sure sounds painful to watch. Some shows are painful to watch, but they have something to them. Then some movies are just painful and brutal just to be painful and brutal! :mad:

McFraggle

Reaction score
As the saying goes, some movies are so bad they're good.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Tailor of Panima is a film that no one should pay good money to buy, rent, borrow or steal. It is total rubbish (No offence meant to the Margory the Trash-heap)