Movies you'd like to see made

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hiya.Are there any movie ideas that you'd like to see made,Muppety or not? Especially remaking a past movie(or present) or from a book you've might have read? :big_grin:

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock Movie maybe A Muppet Babbies Cartoon Movie with live action Muppet Babies also ( :stick_out_tongue: :frown: from the Muppets take Mannhatten)

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I'd love to see Jackson do "The Hobbit." And me get a part in it!! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Fozzie

Reaction score
The Hobbit and I read a book series called Universal Monsters aabout these kids who accidently release all of the old monsters and have to recapture them. It was an excellent book series and would make a great set of movies.

SaraJayne

Reaction score
I think The Wheel of Time would make a great epic film. It would be waaaaaaay to long to do though.

I think they should re-make The Count of Monte Cristo, and do it right this time.

I read this book called Pompeii, by Robert Harris, which would be really cool. It's about the days leading up to the eruption.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I always wanted them to make a Spongebob Squarepants movie and now there is one coming out in November so I'm happy. I'd also like another Muppet movie to come out in theaters. I don't know what it should be about but I've only ever seen one in theaters (MTI) so I'd love to see another.

The Storyteller

Reaction score
COMING SOON!

The ROSEANNE® Family Reunion

NY Times-"The Summer's BEST comedy!"

There back! and there FAT! The ROSEANNE® Family Reunion!
©Carsey-Warner-Manchbach Productions
©Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer

COMING SOON!

That 70's Movie®

Chicago Tribune-"Funny as ****!"

Get your groove on with That 70's Movie®!
©Carsey-Warner-Manchbach Productions
©Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
I'd love to see the comic books Watchmen, Black Hole, and Bay City Jive
made into a movies. If you've never read any of these check them out!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd like to see a book called, "Frekles," about a one armed ophan teanager that protects a forest, and falls in love.

And Forty-Nine Steps, too.

Gonzo

Reaction score
"Watchmen" would be great...

I'd like to see a bunch of DC Comics comic book movies, if they could be done as well as the X-Men and Spidey movies have been... Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Justice League...

And then wind it all up with a "Kingdom Come" movie.

Mmmm.