Movies you'd like to see made

muppetintherye

Reaction score
I have loads of ideas. Some of them include: a twisted retelling of the Gospels, a film of collegians preparing for a benefit concert against UV overdoses, the Muppets as teens in 1971, a buddy cop movie with regular cop/redneck cop, a version of Jean-Luc Godard's "Sympathy For The devil" with Clips of Hitler, President Bush, and my band rehearsing for a concert, and a 3-part spoof of all those "2 idiots on a whirlwind adventue (ie "Dude Where's My Car", "Wayne's World", and "Bill and Ted")" movies about two idiot headbangers who are kidnapped by Al-Quaeda and they think the terrorists are Ozzy Osborne's Road crew. So What do you think?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Of course another Muppet movie, prefferably something completely original. :big_grin:

I'd also love a TV Movie Series of The Talisman by authors Stephen King and Peter Straub. The only reason I say a tv movie instead of theatrical, is so they could actually fim every scene, and nothing would be left out.

Black House, the second book, would be cool too!

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Storyteller said:
COMING SOON!

The ROSEANNE® Family Reunion

NY Times-"The Summer's BEST comedy!"

There back! and there FAT! The ROSEANNE® Family Reunion!
©Carsey-Warner-Manchbach Productions
©Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer

COMING SOON!

That 70's Movie®

Chicago Tribune-"Funny as ****!"

Get your groove on with That 70's Movie®!
©Carsey-Warner-Manchbach Productions
©Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
Is this true?

muppetintherye

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Of course another Muppet movie, prefferably something completely original. :big_grin:

I'd also love a TV Movie Series of The Talisman by authors Stephen King and Peter Straub. The only reason I say a tv movie instead of theatrical, is so they could actually fim every scene, and nothing would be left out.

Black House, the second book, would be cool too!
Then, thAT would be a miniseries. PS, that Idea's good, but Instead of it being an adaption of the Talisman, it would be a adaption of "The Catcher In The Rye", but I know it will never happen

McFraggle

Reaction score
I, too, would like to see an original Muppet movie.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would love to see a live action "Jetsons." I would love all the speical effects that would have to be done for it. Most of the Hanna Barbera catoons should be made into movies. I would love each and everyone of them. Thats me!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I would love to see a live action "Jetsons." I would love all the speical effects that would have to be done for it. Most of the Hanna Barbera catoons should be made into movies. I would love each and everyone of them. Thats me!
Actually I did hear that the live action Jetsons movie might be coming to the big screen in a few years. Danny DeVito would be great as Mr. Spacely, George's boss.

ryan