Movies you'd like to see made

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Jurassic Park 4...oh wait, they are making this movie and it comes out next year.....What's the point of these movies now? People who meet the dinosaurs are going to get eaten by them anyways. And then there's going to be lots of running and screaming..........ugghh...

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'd like to see Douglas Adam's books 'Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency' series made into films. Would be cool

Bea:zany:{Says Beau who is waiting in trembling trepidation for HHGTTG film wondering if it will be good enouggh}regard

muppetintherye

Reaction score
A miniseries of Catcher in the Rye with every single word og the novel converted into either dialogue, stage directions, or voiceover by Holden. Also, a rock opera version of the movie "Boys don't cry" (don't ask)

Drum Eater

Reaction score
A new, completely original trilogy (not based on anything that is already out there). A high-quality trilogy (like LOTR), only it wouldn't be based off a book, ride, or anything. A new film icon! It seems that Hollywood lacks original ideas today, for the most part. :mad:

muppetintherye

Reaction score
I have one, but it's a spoof of all those movies with dumb guys on another whirlwind adventure (ie: Zoolander, Bill and Ted, Dude, Where's my Car, Wayne's World, Weekend at bernie's) where 2 moronic headbangers get abducted by Al-Quaeda after an Ozzy Osbourne concert and they think that Al-Quaeda is Ozzy's Road crew, taking over a total of 5 1/2- 3/4 hours split in 3 parts.

P

Philo and Gunge

I would like to see made:

1. A FULLY-ANIMATED, NO CARTOON CLIPS Looney Tunes movie, perhaps an adaption of Treasure Island.

2. Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2

3. Back To The Future IV (the one I wrote, it takes place 4 years after the events of part 3, so just a 4)

4. Another Muppet movie.

5. Maybe a package film of cartoons.

P

Philo and Gunge

6. A Fraggle Rock movie.

7. A Simpsons movie.

8. PIGS.... IN.... SPACE!

9. Another Sesame Street movie.

10. Another MST3K movie (maybe they could riff "You Got Served")

beakerina

Reaction score
i know they are making a charlie and the chocolate factory with the talented johnny depp but maybe they could release a muppet version of it at the same time

willy wonka wud be kermit
charlie wud be human
oompah loompahs would be the mice maybe or bunsen and beaker
the bad guy (cant remember his name) would be human
up to the rest of you to think of muppets for the other characters!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I think Kermit might be too level-headed to be Wonka... Gonzo maybe?
Erin