Movies you'd like to see made

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Ever thought about a Signs 2? It really could be done, but probably with different characters. I mean, the scenario was that the aliens were defeated and left to go get reinforcements, right? So that would mean they were coming back. But M. Night Shyamalan has too many original ideas in his head to waste time on a sequel :rolleyes: :halo:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I would like to see a movie about security guards. I'm not talking about a movie like National Security with Martin Lawrence and Steve Zahn. Nor am I talking about something like the John Candy, Eugene Levy flick (the name escape's me at the moment...Watchdogs, Inc. or something).

There is a misconception that security is a useless and boring job, and movies constantly portray security guards as inept baffoons who do a lot of sleeping and eating. This is not true. When I was a rent-a-cop, only some of the time did I eat or sleep. The rest of the time I was dealing with eccentric denizens of downtown Kansas City. Take, for example, the crack addict I caught walking naked down a major boulevard screaming that he was Jesus Christ, or the security supervisor (who made the complex he was being paid to keep secure his home) caught in his boxer shorts lounging around in a conference room, smoking a cigarette and watching football, or the skaters who used the complex as their own personal skate park and wound up being involved in a huge egg fight with some of us guards.

I think a movie about security guards, done in the style of Sideways or Napoleon Dynamite, could really shed light on some of the stuff security guards have to put up with in a light-hearted but realistic manner. I've begun writing a book about my experiences, but being an unkown it would never see the light of day. It would be cool though to see a movie that shows that security guards and rent-a-cops are not always ignorant apes.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
-an animated adaptation of Redwall by Brian Jacques. It's already been done in TV series format for PBS; now I'd like to see it redone in a theatrical release, preferably by Don Bluth (and I'd cross my fingers that the quality was the same as Secret of NIMH or the original American Tail, and not the DTV sequels).

-A decent Doctor Who movie, nothing like the iffy one that aired on Fox almost ten years back. And none of that "current incarnation of the Doctor teaming up with his past incarnations" business, either.

-A Fraggle Rock movie, wherein the Fraggle Five make their way into Outer Space (further than Doc's apartment). As a result Fraggles are "outed" to the world and must face the consequences, including the possibility of being turned into science experiments or sideshow/zoo/museum exhibits.

-A Looney Tunes movie with not only the LT characters (minus Lola, of course), but the characters from Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs too.

-an adaptation of the Broadway musical Wicked. And Idina Menzel has to play Elphaba.

-Kim

Beauregard

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
-an animated adaptation of Redwall by Brian Jacques. It's already been done in TV series format for PBS; now I'd like to see it redone in a theatrical release, preferably by Don Bluth (and I'd cross my fingers that the quality was the same as Secret of NIMH or the original American Tail, and not the DTV sequels).

-Kim
I wanna see a live-action looking adaption of Redwall! It is the coolest series, and deserves Big-time budget!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
I would like to see a movie about security guards. I'm not talking about a movie like National Security with Martin Lawrence and Steve Zahn. Nor am I talking about something like the John Candy, Eugene Levy flick (the name escape's me at the moment...Watchdogs, Inc. or something).

There is a misconception that security is a useless and boring job, and movies constantly portray security guards as inept baffoons who do a lot of sleeping and eating. This is not true. When I was a rent-a-cop, only some of the time did I eat or sleep. The rest of the time I was dealing with eccentric denizens of downtown Kansas City. Take, for example, the crack addict I caught walking naked down a major boulevard screaming that he was Jesus Christ, or the security supervisor (who made the complex he was being paid to keep secure his home) caught in his boxer shorts lounging around in a conference room, smoking a cigarette and watching football, or the skaters who used the complex as their own personal skate park and wound up being involved in a huge egg fight with some of us guards.

I think a movie about security guards, done in the style of Sideways or Napoleon Dynamite, could really shed light on some of the stuff security guards have to put up with in a light-hearted but realistic manner. I've begun writing a book about my experiences, but being an unkown it would never see the light of day. It would be cool though to see a movie that shows that security guards and rent-a-cops are not always ignorant apes.
You're thinking of Armed and Dangerous Ryan.Good flick & great duo.Glad everyone likes the Wonka idea.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I wanna see a live-action looking adaption of Redwall! It is the coolest series, and deserves Big-time budget!
Hmmm...even better might be if it was done the way Dark Crystal was (all puppets/animatronics). That would really be cool.

-Kim

Beauregard

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
Hmmm...even better might be if it was done the way Dark Crystal was (all puppets/animatronics). That would really be cool.

-Kim
That is what I meant.

practicecactus

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
I would like to see a movie about security guards. .
..sort of like, Super Troopers?
Maybe in the style of Dirty Harry, but dealing with the sort of stuff you mentioned.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Muppets:
The Great Muppet Wedding
The Muppet MacBeth
Muppets in Wonderland
This is the Electric Mayhem
Beaker, I shrunk the Muppets

Random:
The Will and Grace Movie
Modern MacBeth (I'm obsessed)
The Hear'Say Story!