Moving down to lurker status...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

Hey, I won't get to post as much as I'm used to doing because, well, work is piling up on me, and life is getting really dramatic nowadays--rather confusing and such. Times are really tough right now and, while it seems like I'm whining or being a cry baby, I just decided I'd let everyone know right now why I wouldn't be posting so much.

That, and you're all my friends so I know good wishes and prayers will be abundant, and BOY could I use 'em.

Anyways, before I end up posting too much information, just wanted to say that I won't be posting as often in several of the threads where I have normally been posting tons. Thought I should say so on account of 'cause I don't want anybody thinking I'm upset with anything or anybody here--just that sometimes things happen in your personal life that makes you uninspired to do much else than mope around. Heck, I'm not even that excited anymore about the big Muley head and feet that are being made for the full-body costume right now. My hand hasn't seen the inside of a puppet for a long long time, and I haven't drawn a comic strip in 2 months, so you can see that the toll on me has been happening for a while.

Anyhow, in the case of the role play, just run with it and have fun! That's the point of it.

I'll be here off and on, just not so often.

Laters,
Kev :embarrassed:

Luke

Reaction score
Really sorry to hear that Kev, hope things pick up for you - tons of geniuses and millionaires have gone through down periods before they've really made it big ..... it's a statistical fact i tell ya !

Anyway, hope you stick around and post as often as you can, life wouldn't be the same here without our Foz !

:zany:

Drtooth

Reaction score
AWWWW... darn it man....

we'll always be thinking about you!:sympathy: :embarrassed:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
If I stole my step-dad's underwear, wore it on my head for a week, took pictures, posted them here and kept a journal of the events would that make you feel any better?

Cuz I'm going to do it anyway, but if it would make you feel better I guess that'd just be a bonus. XP

But seriously, I hope you do feel better soon! It's true, this board wouldn't be the same without you... it'd be Fozless! I don't want to live in that kind of a world!

^_^ Debo

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i hope you get everything staightened out....

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
:cry:

I'm sorry to hear this Kevin.

I hope things get straightened out soon, and that things get better with you. I know you said you won't be gone from everything, but I'll miss you in the places you might normally be.

Just hope we don't loose your "I've got a cherry up my nose" posts entirely! :smile: :wink:

I wish you well, friend.

:embarrassed: :embarrassed: