Moving down to lurker status...

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Angela gives Kevin a big ol' Alabama Hug............................

I'm gonna hug him and kiss him and squeeze him and bath him and feed him and love him and kiss him ALLL Over.......................... cheesy Elmyra impression

Kevin starts to turn blue in the face.......................Needs Air..................Gasping....................

Oopppsss sorry there Kevin................you know I love ya honey bear!

Aaron

Reaction score
when you feel down put on muley let it out with the puppet

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yes, we are big, broad, manly men. But do I care? NO!!!

HUGS FOR KEVIN!!!

*Gives Kev a big ol' hug*

:big_grin:

-Matt

Super Scooter

Reaction score
HUG.......HUG HUG.......HUG HUGHUGHUGHUG
HUG.......HUG HUG.......HUG HUGHUGHUGHUG
HUG.......HUG HUG.......HUG HUG.......HUG
HUGHUGHUG HUG.......HUG HUG
HUGHUGHUG HUG.......HUG HUG
HUG.......HUG HUG.......HUG HUG....HUGHUG
HUG.......HUG HUGHUGHUG HUG.......HUG
HUG.......HUG HUGHUGHUG HUGHUGHUGHUG

Manda:-D

Reaction score
*Runs over & gives Kevin a big ol' hug*
Feel better soon, man! We need you 'round here!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks, friends!

It does feel good to know my peeps here care.

There are the little things that seem to be going along okay. Besides having a full-body costume of Muley on the way (Disney World Style costume) I'm hoping to break through a deal with an organization to do all their streamlined comic strips and cartoons of mascots of sports organizations. The tough part of that will be the fact that I know NOTHING about sports except a few things about hockey, so I hope they cater to hockey sports groups.

Then, there is the speech Muley (the puppet) is supposed to give on the 29th for the Ronald McDonald House. The RMH heads of state have read it and approved it with flying colors saying "Perfect" "Love it" "Can't wait!"

Finally, there's the battered women and children's mission here in town that has fallen under financially and I'm discussing with a friend to see about doing a full-fledged (well, 45 minute) Muley and Friends puppet show there, admission by donation only. IT would happen on May 10 or 17 IF we get to do it. Also, I'm going to try to get the Rock 103 Wake-up Crew involved, too.

If there are any other events coming up, I don't remember what they are right now.

So, does this all affect how I feel? Not really. I always feel achieved when I do good things, and I think that's why I'm here. I have a chance to do good things, to personally affect others' lives by my work, and make a positive change on things. Sure, the big important things in my life are skidding nekkid across the rocks and broken glass, but I have a chance to make someone else's life good and/or better, and that is big. There's power in that, and I've been given a chance to use a power that most people won't harness because they don't know how or they are too afraid to try. I have the tools and the resources, and I plan on using them.

I'm down and out, but that doesn't mean the rest of the world has to be. I can make a difference, and by God I plan to do it. For me, He is where strength lies, and from Him I plan on getting it, using it, and overcoming the fat, depressing distractions in my life to make someone else's better.

I dunno, is it a pity party still, or am I starting to realize things that I already knew? Heck, it's both, I'm sure. But, it feels good to just say things and get it out there, you know?

I do feel enthusiastic about helping the mission now, and likely I'll end up with 2 pet charities after this event. As long as I keep my time filled up, then I'll be okay.

I just hate knowing, though, that I go home alone at night and then have to be there by myself. Certainly, this is NOT the time for these bad things to happen to me--not when I think I might be having a mid-life crisis at the same time which, if I AM having a mid-life crisis at 30, does that mean I'll be dead by 60?!.

I guess in reality the bad and good in life equals each other out, but it's just easier for us to focus on what's bad because it affects us so much more. I would like to say that I am VERY thankful for the good things in life. VERY thankful, indeed.

Well, movin' right along...
F:embarrassed:Z

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
At about 3:00 today, I got over it for the most part and feel much better. My friends here made me feel good through a rough time, and my regular friends were super cool and helpful.

I still have rocky waters, but I've just applied myself to 2 big projects that will keep me busy.

I'm dead tired though, because I'm not busy when trying to sleep and I stay awake worrying all night. And everytime I fall asleep I dream about someone I care so much for that doesn't seem to care anymore, and that wakes me up. Unrequited love. You're never quite the same when someone who has told you a thousand times that they love you is still in love with someone from a previous relationship, and that they can't get over those feelings. Not only do you feel 3rd rate, you suddenly discover you ARE 3rd rate. So, is it something you continue or get out of? That's the dilemma. I'm told how much I'm loved, and it's proven in many ways, but then to be told this. Now what?! LOL!! Life "stinks like yesterday's diapers."

Still miserable, but dealing with it much MUCH better.

The projects? I have the plans rolling along on the whole Missions thing for doing a show at the battered women's shelter and am making my Mahna Mahna puppet I wanted so bad.

So, I'm coming up the hill from the dark valleys, slowly but surely.

Thanks for your cheers and well-wishes. I think I'm back.

*Everyone runs for the doors...*

What?
F:embarrassed:Z

electricmayhem

Reaction score
HURRAH!!:excited: I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better Kevin!:big_grin: Just keep on going and you'll be in the sun before you know it!:smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear

I just have to get whipped back into shape by thw 29th because Muley makes a speech for the Ronald McDonald House that night.

that's wonderful!

Sarah