1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

MR Fozzie replica for sale in UK

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Muppetlab, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Muppetlab

Muppetlab Well-Known Member

2. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Hi Muppetlab, this has already been posted a year or so ago...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/mrs-fozzie-prototype-found.47858/

He was originally for sale for £5,000 but unfortunately the seller, who is a very nice guy, got greedy!! The price here is simply ridiculous and I'm sure an ACTUAL Fozzie poser would go for less. However, anyone who has more money than sense, check out the website ;)

Diego Fiorucci and muppetperson like this.
  3. ButchCat

ButchCat Active Member

Hey, Do I get a cut of the money from this??? After all I did make this. .............Guess not. ;)

All kidding aside. Really that Fozzie would be one of two now. We know what happened to Fozzie 3. Fozzie 3 Got taken apart in china so they could see how I made him. So with Fozzie 3 all cut up and disassembled that leaves 2 left. We see this guy has one. The mystery is........who..... has...... the second one? DUMM! DUMM! Spooky!

Take care all
    Terry Angus

4. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

It's too bad you don't get to have your own anymore, Mr. Angus. He looked REALLY REALLY nice! I really wish that someone would produce these.

5. Muppetlab

Hey sorry for the repost, i didnt check to be honest. I only foung it after emailing the guy about a gonzo replica when he mentioned Fozzie. I chocked on my tea when i saw the price tag tho!!

6. ButchCat

ButchCat Active Member

Hey, Muppetlab no need to be sorry. You've done nothing wrong, I am not mad in fact it's sort of neat that one showed up although I did know about it for a long time but it gave me a reason to throw in a piece of fun trivia.

Hey, CaseytheMuppet, I have finally made myself a Fozzie but he's not a poser, he's a puppet. You can see him on my Facebook page.

Take care all,

Terry Angus

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  7. Muppetlab

Any chance of a link to a pic Terry? Would love to have a look at that! Hes my next build :)

8. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I'm going to have to friend you then! :D

9. SweetPiggy

SweetPiggy Member

That is one pricy bear !!!:concern: