MR's Fozzie Prototype found!

zns

Reaction score
What I would give to have that bear in my house. A great find, if you can afford it. :embarrassed:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
OK, the price has gone to a TOTALLY RIDICULOUS £9999.99 ($16,200.00), so I'm afraid I'm bowing out:mad: If anyone is thinking of buying this, bear in mind (pun intended!), a SCREEN USED, fully animatronic hero Gremlin puppet used in the movie Gremlins 2 would set you back £5800 and would be a one of a kind, actual prop. This is not a real Muppet, hasn't been screen-used and at the end of the day is a prototype replica - don't let yourself be taken advantage of! ...and yes, I am a little bitter:sympathy:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Hmm... it is a tough call though.... Fozzie bear replica or a car....:skeptical:

Hmmmmmm...

statler salad

Reaction score
WOW! £9999 - Crazy!! I have an artists proof MR Animal - does that mean that is also worth more than a standard Animal?

muppetperson

Reaction score
OK, the price has gone to a TOTALLY RIDICULOUS £9999.99 ($16,200.00), so I'm afraid I'm bowing out:mad: If anyone is thinking of buying this, bear in mind (pun intended!), a SCREEN USED, fully animatronic hero Gremlin puppet used in the movie Gremlins 2 would set you back £5800 and would be a one of a kind, actual prop. This is not a real Muppet, hasn't been screen-used and at the end of the day is a prototype replica - don't let yourself be taken advantage of! ...and yes, I am a little bitter:sympathy:
Obviously they dont want to sell it!!!

paplooo

Reaction score
Puppet ... thats strange i cant find my post of the WIP of my fozzie..