MSTies unite!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I finally finshed watching "Manos". My gosh was that awful. I have to agree with what another fan said: besides MST fans, the only other people this movie should be shown to is film students. That way they can learn how NOT to make a movie. Everything about this movie is wrong. It looks more like a home movie with occasional dialogue. Nothing (shots, dialogue, lighting, and especially story) is set up properly.

The addition of the couple kissing and the cops should have been left out, as neither have anything to do with the story. The wives wrestling was... random. Having the wives "massage" that Torgo guy to death was just weird.

But what really annoys me was the ending. The family gets taken over by the master (Hal Warren's character takes Torgo's place, and his wife becomes one of Manos' wives).

That's only part of what really ticks me off. The one thing in this movie that completely disgusts me is that the little seven year old girl became one of Manos' wives. WHAT THE HECK? That is wrong on so many levels. We only see it briefly, but my gosh does it sicken me to see something like that.

As for the MST episode, it's definitely one of the best. I like that Forrester and Frank even apologize to Joel and the bots for sending them this movie. Mike as Torgo was hilarious. "Just let me get your complimentary Crazy Bread...".

Lola p

Reaction score
*Pats Mo on the back*

Congrats! You've made it thru Manos!

*gives him some waffles*

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Thanks. Wow, even after two hours, these waffles are still pretty warm--- *faints*

Lola p

Reaction score
*drags Mo to a couch*

Torgo: DId Mo LiKE HIs WaFFles?

Torgo... Just go....

Torgo: **Torgo theme plays, and he slowlt hobbles out of Thread**

Lola p

Reaction score
Torgo: HeRe IT iS...

**Slowly hands Mo Cola**

Lola p

Reaction score
Something I just realized: During the beginning of Transparent man, one of the people at Frank's Bed and Breakfast asks Dr Forrester if he and Frank are a couple.

I honestly thought they always were until a couple of months ago. And they do hint at it during the show.