Muffin...errr....I mean Muppet Central Awards!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
i wonder why i was picked for that....hmmm.....better call the feds to see if they can crack this case because i sure can't...

by the way, since we're on threads, why not nominate the thread i started "new movies coming out." that thing is still going strong! sometimes i get pretty smart. better call the feds to see if they can crack this case because i can't explain it..

ryan
Yeah, that movie thread has certainly lasted a long time. It's one of my favorites to respond to! :smile: Then there's also Byron's "Muppet College Roommates," which took an unexpected turn and is now one of the longest threads on the board...
Erin

Erine81981

Reaction score
One of the beloved thread I think. I can't wait for something else happens soon to make it one the coolest threads that have ever been made. :smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I know! I had no idea it would get that huge. :eek:

Kinda like when ya release a song ya think is alright, and it zooms up the charts shootin' to #1 and stays there for multiple weeks.

Or some'in' like 'at.

:zany:

Erine81981

Reaction score
U didn great on the Collage Dorm Muppet thing. I'm glad to say that it's been real neat to bunk w/ three most famous Monster on the Street. Thanks for that Janice and Mokey's Man. Ur AWASOM!!!!!! :excited:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Awww, thanks, Katie... :embarrassed:

:big_grin:

Workin' purty good, I guess! :stick_out_tongue:
Your welcome Byron! :flirt: :flirt:
I thought it was the funniest thred... I could not stop laughing...