Muffin...errr....I mean Muppet Central Awards!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
So, when do we get the results, Sarah?
well, I'd still like to have a few more before I tally it up...I was thinking until next saturday night

Manda:-D

Reaction score
:eek: The suspense!!! I can't take it!!!
Will we have an awards show?

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Ok, here is mine finally!
Which MC member reminds you of this character?
:rolleyes: : Byron, he just seems like a ladies man. "He likes his ladies like he likes hes Coffee- a lata'e!"
:attitude: : Matt (jedix)
:concern: : Crazy Harry
:eek: : well even though I said I was not going to do this, Byron, cuz hes such a victim on here, seems everyone is after him... LOL
:mad: : Beauregard, h's very sarcastic

Biggest Muffin Fan: Phil, obviously, hes the father of this site!
Most Enthusiastic:HeraLirambar, JUST INSANE!!
Oldest: don't know
Youngest: Aaron
Most Likely to Chicken out of a rollarcoaster: Super Scooter
Most likely to work for Henson one day: buck-beaver
Best Dancer: guess what? Just cuz I said so, Whatever is the best dancer on the forum!
Most likely to run off and join a circus: Erne81981 (cuz you have to be a freak to be good at everything!! LOL)
Spends the most time here (while at work!): Kevin
Coolest: Erin (dontliveonmoon)
geekiest ryhoyarbie
Would make the best politician: Zacthedog
Funniest username: NikZane
Most cheerful: Manda
Most likely to try to take over the world, and only let muppet fans remain his/her subjects:ME!! Muahahahaha! (Evil laugh)

jediX

Reaction score
YAAAY! That's more like it, Katie! I owe you a lunch. And not just because I go around talking in a Sam voice, either.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thank U Krazedmuppet. I still think that jediX should take all of us out for lunch. I'll have 7 chicken tenders, family fries, 2 hamburgers hold everything expect the meat, 2 large chalate (bad spelling) shakes, 1 meduim perriorie (more mispelling) Pizzas and one last thing. Some Gummies of all sorts. Thanks I'll have to go. From one of the world wisest glutton, "FOOD!!!!!!"

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
Coolest: Erin (dontliveonmoon)
Wha--- it's an epidemic!!! :eek: Hm, two "cool" votes for the Queen of Uncool - what is the world coming to??? :big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
k, forst off, erin, dont be to hard on yourself, you really are cool. Erine81981, Matt owes me twice, so I can share one, cuz I dont eat a whole alot. and Ryan.... well, no its not april fools, sorry. It was the feds thing that tiped me off (among other things LOL) BUT GEEK IS NOT AN INSULT!!! geez, already had to explain this to matt, its a COMPLIMENT, come on. Ok, your on the MC forum, you love the muppets and know alot about them. being called geekiest is like saying you know all (ohooweeohhwee) so yeah, ITS NOT BAD!!! :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

jediX

Reaction score
I'd take you people to lunch but I don't know why you'd want to be seen with an illedged geek :wink: Kidding :wink:

Katie, since when have I owed you TWO lunches? lol