Mum in Hopital

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think that the name Ran is a nice name, but then maybe I am just weird.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have made the avatar for Miss Beaker, I am waiting for her to save it and, if she wants, use it, at which point I'll go back to Zoot.

Also, that baby's first name is:

Mark!!!

Ok, not as exciting as some of my other b. and s.'s names (Cornelious Franklen for example) but a cool name anyway.

Bye,
Miss Zoot the American Count von Beauregard????

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
yippee for beau! this is all good news, your mother must be way brave to have a home birth, i could never do that!

anyway, im 1 of 1, and a big advocate of having siblings...thats why i plan on having two kids, my first will be called jozlyn imogen and second will be jude david.

i love hearing new names, what are your others brothers and sisters called beau?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, not all of them are weird...

Rebekah (spelt the Jewish way, though we are not Jews)
Joel Ephraem
Joy (as a middle name)
Scott

Well, that is all of the not so usuall names...

And of course, I am Beauregard (LOL)

Beauregard

Reaction score
I was kidding. It is not my real name.

By the way, I'll check back here later and give you the latest, GTG for now...Emergancies on hand...

Beauregard

Reaction score
OK, sorted.

Anyway, what I wanted to post before my older sister called was that I went in to visit Mark this afternoon. He is fine.

I thought that by now I'd have got over the thrill of seeing a tiny baby, but gosh, no. He is soo sweat. What I like most about tiny babies is their hands, so tiny and frail, I love it when they grip onto your fingers, oh boy...

Anyway. Baby is fine, Mum is finer, but they are both going to have to stay in for about another five days while the baby gets stronger.

*sigh*

I think I'll have a nervious breakdown before then. It is really stressfull trying to look after the house and all the kids, even with G & G here.

Oh well,

Bye,
Zoot the American Count Von Beauregard(not real name!)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I pray you'll have the strength to hold on and take care of yourself and the others without stress!!