Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

jamminjake

Reaction score
This is what I emailed to Disney:
Hello, I am a huge fan of Disney and Henson. I was wondering if Disney has any plans on releasing Muppet Babies to DVD like Ducktales, Gargoyles, or Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers? As you can clearly see from the number of units sold of animated shows they are selling very well. It would be Disney's best bet to "milk" the Muppets for all they are worth and all of the children who grew up with Muppet Babies are now parents themselves and I don't know a single Muppet Babies fan who would not buy a DVD box set. Once again please release our beloved Muppet Babies to DVD if not for our sake for the extreme DVD sales profit Disney will earn.
Thanks, Jake

unclematt

Reaction score
I am going to be spending so much money on DVDs

jamminjake

Reaction score
Me: Hello, I am a huge fan of Disney and Henson. I was wondering if Disney has any plans on releasing Muppet Babies to DVD like Ducktales, Gargoyles, or Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers? As you can clearly see from the number of units sold of animated shows they are selling very well. It would be Disney's best bet to "milk" the Muppets for all they are worth and all of the children who grew up with Muppet Babies are now parents themselves and I don't know a single Muppet Babies fan who would not buy a DVD box set. Once again please release our beloved Muppet Babies to DVD if not for our sake for the extreme DVD sales profit Disney will earn. Thanks, Jake

Disney: Jake,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding MUPPET BABIES. We appreciate your interest.

We do not have any information regarding an expected release for this series. We will let our Marketing Department know of your interest. Please visit our website at

www.disneyvideos.com

for future details.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Regards,

WDHE Consumer Relations
US and Canada

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Muppet Babies

Unreleased Rank: 127th
Overall Rank: 246th
Season Set: 1123 (96%)
Best of: 360 (31%)
Individual Episodes: 260 (22%)
Total Number of Voters: 1168

People want the Box Sets

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I find that vary encouraging. I will definately cast my vote on the site! I do not really remember the Muppet Babies, apart from the fact that I used to watch it on Nic, but I think a box set would be wonderful to see!

unclematt

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Muppet Babies

Unreleased Rank: 127th
Overall Rank: 246th
Season Set: 1123 (96%)
Best of: 360 (31%)
Individual Episodes: 260 (22%)
Total Number of Voters: 1168

People want the Box Sets
How do I vote on this?