Jim Henson:the works
Of Muppets and Men
The Story of Jim Henson
Childhood of Famous Americans: Jim Henson
The Wisdom Of Big Bird
Sesame Street Unpaved
Meet Jim Henson
It's Not Easy Being Green

That's all I can think of off hand, but if I think of any more i'll tell you.:wink:

Anita The Great

Reaction score
All the books listed above are excellent! I would also like to suggest "The World of Jim Henson" a video presentation from PBS' "Great Performances" series. You can order it by phone 1-800-336-1917. It is only available on VHS. As for finding books on TMS or SS, Amazon is a great place to find used copies--I'd also recommend checking out your local used Book store--in the film/tv sections. That would be how I acquired most of my books on Jim Henson, The Muppet Show, & Sesame Street. Hope you find some great ones!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Anita The Great said:
All the books listed above are excellent! I would also like to suggest "The World of Jim Henson" a video presentation from PBS' "Great Performances" series. You can order it by phone 1-800-336-1917. It is only available on VHS. As for finding books on TMS or SS, Amazon is a great place to find used copies--I'd also recommend checking out your local used Book store--in the film/tv sections. That would be how I acquired most of my books on Jim Henson, The Muppet Show, & Sesame Street. Hope you find some great ones!

Yes, the World of Jim Henson is GREAT!:big_grin: