Muppet boys t-shirt at Dollar General

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait...it's called Dollar General but they charge 7 dollar for kids shirts? Usually 99 cent/dollar stores mean's nothing over a buck
Dollar General is not a "dollar" store. It's a chain of discount stores. Usually quite small and carry a limited selection of food, domestics, clothing, and household stuff.

I didn't find that particular Muppet shirt at my Dollar General, which is a bummer, because I like that image. But I did find an Animal shirt with long sleeves that's quite nice. I got one each for the boys and they were $5 - all their clothing was marked down. I'll try to get a pic, but I'm pretty sure the Animal image has been seen before.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
i went there again last night and bought another one, to save for when we have a kid in a few years (thats the plan) and it was maked down more to $3 now! :smile:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
i went there again last night and bought another one, to save for when we have a kid in a few years (thats the plan) and it was maked down more to $3 now! :smile:
Found them at another Dollar General store here in town (sad that we have more than one?). They were marked down to $5 even though the sign said that gray dot items were $3. Clerk argued that it was only "winter" items. Hey, it's Texas, we wear t-shirts in the winter here. LOL

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
nah LOL we have a few dollar general stores around the same town too.

beaker

Reaction score
...and I think beaker there lives under a rock! :rolleyes:
Here in California, when something has the word dollar in it, it's a store where everything is a dollar. Tons of Dollar Stores, Dollar Trees, 99 cent stores, 98 cent stores.
:smile: