Muppet Busts

Chris Gawley

Reaction score
I have collected several (if not most) of the busts made in the likenesses of our favorite muppets, but there is one bust I can't seem to find & no one I speak to seems to be able to confirm that it exists....

Sgt. Floyd Pepper!!!!

Was a bust of Floyd ever made???? One person I speak to says yes & its one of the rarest to find, the next person says they stopped making them before they made it to Floyd! I have a bust of every other member of "TEM", but thte collection is not complete without Floyd!!!!

Can anyone out there PLEASE confirm that a Floyd bust does or does not exist, and if it does could they please tell me where I can find it?

Thank you!

Chris Gawley

Reaction score
Zoot The Saxman said:
Hey Pally, Floyd DOES NOT exsist. Side Show never made him
That's unfortunate, but at least now I know definitively. Thanks a lot!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Why does Floyd not have a bust?

Bea:zany:{Wonders how long it will take for someone to reply to that...}regard

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Floyd doesn't have a bust because he couldn't get CRACKED up by Fozzie's jokes!! AHH!! Wocka! Wocka! Funn-ee!

wes

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Floyd doesn't have a bust because he couldn't get CRACKED up by Fozzie's jokes!! AHH!! Wocka! Wocka! Funn-ee!
*cricket churp* *Cricket churp*:smirk: good try thou:smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah it's sad that Floyd never got a bust, he should of though, over say Link Hogthorb or something like that.

But there has been 20 made, so if you have 20 than you have them all.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Chris Gawley said:
Was a bust of Floyd ever made???? One person I speak to says yes & its one of the rarest to find,
By the way, whomever told you that, either doesn't really know what their talking about or is just flat out lying.