Muppet Busts

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I got Rowlf last year as one of my Christmas presents. Really hopin' for Kermit this year! :smile:

I don't really need the rest of 'em, but it'd be cool to get Fozzie and Dr.Teeth too.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Man I really want Rowlf, :sympathy: .

I only own five and I'm looking to get the whole set of 20. Right now I only own Kermit (which was a must have for me), Scooter, Janice (another must have, :flirt: ) Link, and Miss. Piggy (my very first one, looks great too).

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Here's a list of all 20 with pictures. These were some of the highest quality Muppet merchandise made IMHO, but they're so ex$pen$ive!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Man I really want Rowlf, :sympathy: .

I only own five and I'm looking to get the whole set of 20. Right now I only own Kermit (which was a must have for me), Scooter, Janice (another must have, :flirt: ) Link, and Miss. Piggy (my very first one, looks great too).

hey JJ, i found a Rowlf for ya on eBay... http://cgi.ebay.com/MUPPETS-ROWLF-T...goryZ154QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

probbly NOT in a price range you want ( i know NOT in mine, lol), but i seen it and thought of yaz! :big_grin:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
hey JJ, i found a Rowlf for ya on eBay... http://cgi.ebay.com/MUPPETS-ROWLF-THE-DOG-POLYSTONE-BUST_W0QQitemZ120008779253QQihZ002QQcategoryZ154QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

probbly NOT in a price range you want ( i know NOT in mine, lol), but i seen it and thought of yaz!
Thanks Mickey Muppet,

Yeah that is totally out of my prine range, :smile: . Plus I'm not looking to buy all the way from AU. But still thanks, good looking out, :wink: .

Right now I've spent all my money on puppetry books. Since Christmas is coming up I should probably save a little more, anyhow.