1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Busts

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by meepmuppaphones, Mar 25, 2012.

1. meepmuppaphones

meepmuppaphones Active Member

This is just a thread where you could talk about Muppet Busts.
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Well...*insert obvious joke here*

[​IMG]

But seriously, I own the Rowlf one which is my farvourite, the Beauregard one which I still cannot believe exists, the Crazy Harry one because it was a fun action looking one, Janice and Miss Piggy.
    muppetperson likes this.
  3. meepmuppaphones

I don't own any of 'em, but I might be getting one (I'm hoping Beauregard, Lew, Harry, Link, or Scooter, as people like Chef and Beaker aren't on sale online...)
  4. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

I have the Janice one...and I love it! :fanatic:
  5. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Oh man. I forgot Spamela existed. Oh wow.

I just said this in another thread but I've always wanted to own the Dr. Teeth one. It's a shame that they never made a Floyd.
  6. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

7. meepmuppaphones

Augh, I wish I had at least one Muppet Bust! Hey, speaking of that, if anyone on here wants to sell a Muppet Bust if they want to, I'm open for any offerings.:fanatic:
  8. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

Sorry to bump up an 'old' thread, but I wanted to ask the question....

Can anyone tell me why some Muppet busts come in smaller boxes? Piggy and Scooter for instance... Piggy was in a larger box while Scooter was in a smaller one. Did they make TWO different sizes of each bust throughout the series??

Thanks friends :fanatic:
  9. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Only one version of each character was produced. The size of the box was just determined by the size of the character so to speak.
  10. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

Thanks heaps :fanatic: