1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Muppet Central Chat Room ?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Luke, Jul 3, 2002.

1. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

I'm glad you like my muppetpaintings there. I intend to to all grafix myself on the site, and will give it an individual look from it. As i said earlier i still need some ideas for the site, all i know is that i want to dedicate it to the muppets :D

About scheduuling. I really don't want to scheddule chats, i think its better if people come on whenever they want and the chat is online 24/7.

This chat is easy too, believe me, and it's not hard to register a nickname either. There is a simple log-in and then you're in.

If you want an adress for your server (home server?) i suggest DNS to go (www.d2g.com). You get an adress that is associated with your IP adress. you get a program that runs in the backgound and connects to the d2g server, so that if you have a dynamic ip that changes from time to time it's always updated with your DNS adress. Pretty cool. I have one for my ftp-server, and it works perfectly. It's free to!!!

/Anders

2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Hey Guys,

If nobody else (specifically Phil and the moderators) mind - there might be a little temporary solution if you go to http://www.muppetchat.cjb.net

You type /nick ?????? to change to whatever username you like. I found you could do this with CJB about a year back and just remembered it.

3. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Sorry charlie

4. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Luke,

Thats great !

A tip, you need to pull the bar dividing MC from the Chat Room up.

So whens the next scheduled chat ?

See ya

5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Hey BlueFrackle & Others,

The chat is happening right now so everyone come and join in !

A tip on the bar - you can resize it by left clicking on the black line above the chat and pulling up !

6. Luke

Luke Active Member

Hey,

If anyone is around on the forum and would like to chat then click here

I am bored although i've just discovered the 'Chipmunks' on CD so it is not terminal !

7. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

If there are no plans to install a chat program here, how about the private message feature?

8. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Member

I would like to see someone set up an IRC "#muppets" somewhere...

9. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Come chat at TP now...

10. Luke

Luke Active Member

Nice of someone to mention there were weeknight chats there nowdays ! Hmmmmmm

11. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

12. ButchCat

ButchCat Active Member

Well missed that one!!:(

Better luck next time for me.

13. Luke

Luke Active Member

If you're still around on the forum Terry, there's another TP chat tonight (Sunday) - 9pm Eastern i think.

14. Luke

Luke Active Member