1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Central Chat Room ?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Luke, Jul 3, 2002.

1. BorkBork New Member

I'm glad you like my muppetpaintings there. I intend to to all grafix myself on the site, and will give it an individual look from it. As i said earlier i still need some ideas for the site, all i know is that i want to dedicate it to the muppets :D

About scheduuling. I really don't want to scheddule chats, i think its better if people come on whenever they want and the chat is online 24/7.

This chat is easy too, believe me, and it's not hard to register a nickname either. There is a simple log-in and then you're in.

If you want an adress for your server (home server?) i suggest DNS to go (www.d2g.com). You get an adress that is associated with your IP adress. you get a program that runs in the backgound and connects to the d2g server, so that if you have a dynamic ip that changes from time to time it's always updated with your DNS adress. Pretty cool. I have one for my ftp-server, and it works perfectly. It's free to!!!

/Anders
  2. Luke Active Member

Hey Guys,

If nobody else (specifically Phil and the moderators) mind - there might be a little temporary solution if you go to http://www.muppetchat.cjb.net

You type /nick ?????? to change to whatever username you like. I found you could do this with CJB about a year back and just remembered it.
  3. FellowWLover Member

Sorry charlie
  4. BlueFrackle Active Member

Luke,

Thats great !

A tip, you need to pull the bar dividing MC from the Chat Room up.

So whens the next scheduled chat ?

See ya
  5. Luke Active Member

Hey BlueFrackle & Others,

The chat is happening right now so everyone come and join in !

A tip on the bar - you can resize it by left clicking on the black line above the chat and pulling up !
  6. Luke Active Member

Hey,

If anyone is around on the forum and would like to chat then click here

I am bored although i've just discovered the 'Chipmunks' on CD so it is not terminal !
  7. FellowWLover Member

If there are no plans to install a chat program here, how about the private message feature?
  8. Jeffrey Gray Member

I would like to see someone set up an IRC "#muppets" somewhere...
  9. FellowWLover Member

Come chat at TP now...
  10. Luke Active Member

Nice of someone to mention there were weeknight chats there nowdays ! Hmmmmmm
  11. FellowWLover Member

12. ButchCat Active Member

Well missed that one!!:(

Better luck next time for me.
  13. Luke Active Member

If you're still around on the forum Terry, there's another TP chat tonight (Sunday) - 9pm Eastern i think.
  14. Luke Active Member