Muppet Central Couples

Teheheman

Reaction score
People have called me a Mother, but they usually put a word that I can't say on here after that. I guess it's not good considering that it's not my last name.

Daniel

unclematt

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Not quite... my family doctor is Korean.
LOL I guess i imagined a different accent.

I am so glad that I have started this forum. It seems people are truly enjoying it. I am looking for a nice girl that likes the Muppets myself. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't mind meeting a chick who likes the Muppets, Geeky chicks are hot. But, my dream girl is somebody who likes me for my money, but isn't good at Math.

Daniel

Skye

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
But, my dream girl is somebody who likes me for my money, but isn't good at Math.

Daniel
And good luck with finding her, Daniel. :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Wow, Will, wasn't it only recently that you were talking about talking to Caroline for the first time? Congradulations!
No, I think it would be difficult at best to play matchmaker to people we had never met. Not that I don't have some ideas...
:wink:
Aw Snowth, don't sell yourself short. I mean, how can you be so sure what will happen in ten years?
Yes, and thank you. You wouldn't believe how far out relationship has advanced and come in only a few months. It's amazing!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I'm a lot more timid, shy, and closed up in real life; believe me if this forum was real life and I was first joining, I'd be all by myself in a corner watching everyone else have fun.
I'm just like that, too. I observe a lot.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Oh gosh... im glad i dont have a mother on Muppet Central.
Beakerfan said:
Me too. One is enough.
I second that! Except in my case, I'd have to say that having three mothers is enough. Three? Yes three. I have two sisters that nag me more about grades and homework and such than my mother does! ...Which may or may not have to do with the fact that I've seen some of my mother's old high school report cards... But I digress.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I'm just like that, too. I observe a lot.
Me three! Seriously. It's really hard to get me to talk to people I don't know. If I don't have anything important to say, I'm really quiet and I listen alot.