Muppet Central Couples

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Skye said:
What do you mean, Snowthy?
My family doctor knows how I'm into computers and whatnot, so everytime I visit him for a check up or whatever, he always says "no computer dating! You good boy, find nice girl to love, but not through computer, okay?"

Skye

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
My family doctor knows how I'm into computers and whatnot, so everytime I visit him for a check up or whatever, he always says "no computer dating! You good boy, find nice girl to love, but not through computer, okay?"
Ahh, ok, I gotcha. But, did you tell him that you know who your dream girl is already? :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Aw, he sounds sweet!
:smile:
Yeah, he's a nice guy, and he's so encouraging because he's trying his best to help me with my weight problem; in fact the last time I saw him, I only lost about seven pounds since the visit before that and he was like "What your secret? How you do it?"

beaker

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Eeep, your doctor would not like me^^

D'Snowth said:
Count me out because I don't want to have a girlfriend, I don't want a wife, I don't want children, I want to remain single all my life! Besides, if I had a girlfriend, she'd be to me like Susan was to George about his thing for Mariss Tomei on Seinfeld.
I used to be just like that. Now I would love nothing more than to find my special spiffy muffin and be one of those cool dorky dads someday.

Teheheman said:
Man, I've met nobody through these threads, or any forum that I have been on. Well, not romantically anyways. I wouldn't mind hearing the stories of who have met on here, what forum and how they came together. I could go with the 'No woman wants to be with me' schpeel but you already know this lol

Daniel
It's fiunny, the two brief relationships I've had in my almost 29 years happened because of the internet...well, ok thats not so much funny as...Im not sure what. Given a lot of us are, well pretty unqiie and left of the norm, one cannot write off the internet. Besides I imagine alot of Muppet female fans are cute geek chicks.

Skye said:
Sorry Kate, I know your question here was directed at Will, but since he's not around right now, I'll answer it. :big_grin: Hope you (and he) don't mind!

Yes, he and I talked on the phone for the first time about 2 months ago, but we've been PMing back and forth and falling for each other since July. :flirt:
And thank you! :smile:
excelante! And congratsos

Skye

Reaction score
beaker said:
excelante! And congratsos
Thanks, Cory! :smile:

And I also just want to say keep lookin', Cory... your perfect girl and soul mate is out there somewhere. You will definitely find her someday! :smile:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Well I have a crush on a certain member of the forum....:flirt:

*paints "I Heart Snowthy" banner*

Barry Lee

Reaction score
lol. i would actually love to meet a girl on here (esp. since the girl would like muppets just like myself) haha.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
Well I have a crush on a certain member of the forum....:flirt:

*paints "I Heart Snowthy" banner*
Uh...

Are you serious?!